Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2019, 10:57 AM   #1

Harvest host

I did a search and found nothing. Can this be added as a feature?
sfclay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #2
RV LIFE Support Team

The "clubs" supported in RVTW are in Settings and Research, HH is not listed but they have a very good website.

With only 700 or so HH locations plus the probably small number of people(in the overall scheme of things) who belong to HH it is probably not worth it to add HH.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #3

Would imagine since it's a membership-only organization, and you can't stay at a property unless you are a member, the answer is "no".
spuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:47 PM   #4

Anyone find the "club" worth the money?
John Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:39 PM   #5

We were members for several years. It likely saved us some $$ in the Eastern US and some in Newfoundland and PEI. I understand they have branched out to Golf Courses now so that may be a plus.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:41 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I’m not a member, but I’d like to see this group added. It’s an interesting alternative that is rapidly growing in popularity. Visibility in the tool would give everyone an expanded view of options. Surely RVTW can add a flag to indicate a membership is required? Users could filter it out if they didn’t want to see it.
cyclist922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:18 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist922 View Post
I’m not a member, but I’d like to see this group added. It’s an interesting alternative that is rapidly growing in popularity. Visibility in the tool would give everyone an expanded view of options. Surely RVTW can add a flag to indicate a membership is required? Users could filter it out if they didn’t want to see it.
We were looking at HH, but it seems like they keep the host locations "secret" until you buy a membership. They have a map that shows you generally where they are, but not specifically.
If you are a HH member, I think you could add locations to RVTW as custom POI's.
Teamfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:55 AM   #8
RV LIFE Support Team

Where can I add custom POIs to RVTW? I have looked but can't find the spot.

Thanks

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
Where can I add custom POIs to RVTW? I have looked but can't find the spot.

Thanks
You could try the add/edit a park at the bottom of the trip tab. I admit that I might have confused a feature in Google Maps where you can save any location and have it show up on the map as a permanent icon.

This is a google map that someone made for finding Thousand Trails and National Parks. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...1208602149&z=6

But you can definitely define custom stops so that you can add an HH site to your trip.
Teamfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:08 AM   #10

As HH members we used their locations extensively all over the U.S. and Canada. Every stop was a wonderful and positive experience. If you only use them once or twice the membership fee is paid for. Most hosts do not have power, water or sewage hook ups but that was never a problem for us. Although these are for overnight stops only, many hosts have invited us to stay longer. Chuck
chuckbear is offline   Reply With Quote