Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Importing routes into CoPilot

Can someone please walk me through how to import route data from RV Trip Wizard into the Android version of CoPilot standard version? (If that is even possible). I can't seem find instructions on it.
Also, in my research I found a free program called RouteConversion that is supposed to convert various GPS route formats into other GPS formats as well as some editing. I did a search for it on the forum and got no hits. Does anyone know anything about this program?
LarryJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-12-2018, 04:23 PM   #2

As for as I know this cannot be done. I have been using CoPilot about as long as I have been using Trip Wizard. I usually input my info manually prior to that day of traveling.
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
As for as I know this cannot be done. I have been using CoPilot about as long as I have been using Trip Wizard. I usually input my info manually prior to that day of traveling.
Well that might explain why I can't find the instructions
LarryJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:10 AM   #4

If co-pilot uses the .gpx format then you can export from RVTW in that format.

There were conversion programs available but they were clunky and difficult to use last time I check a few years ago.

I have exported routes created in RVTW to google maps and then my cell phone and that works well.
Both sold
2021 Vanleigh Beacon 41LKB 5th wheel
timjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:33 AM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
For trips on my iPad Copilot. I save all stops as favorites. Then when leaving in the morning put first destination as end. It may be a Flying J/Denney's stop.
After getting there I change it to that nights campground.
Triker56 is offline   Reply With Quote