RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-18-2019, 07:52 AM   #1

Los Angelos County - Dockweiler RV Park

Can anyone give me a review of this park on the beach? Thinking about a early June reservation...

Or if there is another RV campground on the beach nearby?

CampFire Junkies is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-18-2019, 08:15 AM   #2

Los Angelos County - Dockweiler RV Park

Check campgroundreviews.com. I remember that when I looked at it I passed due to the air traffic noise from LAX and the water reclamation (sewage) plant adjacent to it. I can recommend Ventura or South to San Clemente State Beach (probably booked) or Paradise by the Sea in Oceanside. Just stayed there for 6 weeks. Nice park with a sidewalk path to the beach. Further south I would go to Chula Vista RV Resort. It is on the bay however, not the beach.
Jake21 is online now   Reply With Quote