RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-26-2017, 04:00 AM   #99

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
Post #86 by me tells how you can get missing stops added.

Lori-
I added the RV Park we will be at next winter. It is a new park and of course wasn't listed.

It is easy to add, although not instant as it has to go through the administrators...

g

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #100

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Glenn View Post
I just bought this program a couple weeks ago....

I had a problem in my mind on spending $$ for a web site that either uses common everyday web sites, google, rvpark reviews, iRV2, to get their info or "patches" you into them.......also in the past , I have used AAA Trip Tik and the GS Trip Planner.....both great in my view. And I spend $$ to have access to them!

But I also have a problem being charged a fee at an ATM....LOL

So I made the plunge.......

I am putting simple trips together to start and initial impression is good. I can put the trip together and pretty much have everything at my finger tips without the need to change or look up other programs.

I am an avid Pilot/Flying J user for their RV fuel lanes as I can no longer use the trucks lanes since getting rid of the DP - so these stops are important to me and I'll watch for these stations along the way - or lack of them in the program.

But one other thing came to my mind before I bought RV Trip Wizard........I have wasted $39 on a lot of things that I got little or no use from......LOL So this was an easy $39 for me and I hope it is not a waste - - so for - it has not been.....I like it!!

g
Yes we spend more on other things but this is a yearly fee not a one time fee. And if you do not use the program every month for planning long trips you are paying a lot of money to plan one or two trips a year since ot is only worth paying if you are planning every week. For this much money there should be something else like discounts on parks or fuel or anything that helps get some part back. or maybe the second year a 10% discount and 20% next year and so on. That is what i feel.

Old 06-28-2017, 04:43 PM   #101

Does Trip Wizard allow you to filter the campgrounds to show only what you want to see? For example, I belong to Thousand Trails. Or, maybe I want KOA (nah, but you get the idea).
Old 06-28-2017, 06:14 PM   #102

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paustin View Post
Does Trip Wizard allow you to filter the campgrounds to show only what you want to see? For example, I belong to Thousand Trails. Or, maybe I want KOA (nah, but you get the idea).
Yes. There is a checkbox in Settings to show preferred campgrounds only
Old 06-29-2017, 08:59 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTExplore View Post
Right, I get that you can filter but are the Thousand Trails campgrounds loaded into RTW? How about the Encore and RPI campgrounds? These are the campgrounds that I use most frequently. If these are loaded, you have a new customer. Thanks!
Old 06-29-2017, 10:36 AM   #104
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paustin View Post
Right, I get that you can filter but are the Thousand Trails campgrounds loaded into RTW? How about the Encore and RPI campgrounds? These are the campgrounds that I use most frequently. If these are loaded, you have a new customer. Thanks!
I just logged in to check for you. It appears every one you listed is included.
2017 GMC Acadia toad
Old 06-29-2017, 10:38 AM   #105

Where is this checkbox, it would be a great feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTExplore View Post
I can't find it in settings on my laptop, nor find any reference to it in help
Old 06-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #106

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingJer View Post
I can't find it in settings on my laptop, nor find any reference to it in help
The Setting icon is the blue gear in the upper right hand corner. Click on it and then go to Trip Preferences. In Trip Preferences go to Memberships and Favorites
Old 07-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #107

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
thank you guys this is very helpfull for us wanting to subscribe but dont believe it is ready yet
Old 07-10-2017, 07:03 PM   #108
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Folks we are going to close this thread as it's gotten long and there's a lot of good tech and how to advice buried in with the reviews. If you have a question that you don't see an answer for please start a new thread.

If you are already a Trip Wizard user and see a question you can help with please chime in.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Closed Thread

Tags
trip wizard