RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-10-2019, 05:33 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54bob View Post
You only use THREE? I havenít bothered to count how many apps I need to get down the road ... AllStays to look for propane, gas and dumps, although they are not all inclusive so I also use SaniDumps and Gas Buddy. Google Earth to see if weíll be able to maneuver the motorhome up to the propane or dump easily, or get in/out of the gas station without issue. Rest Stops, Trucker Path, iExit and Road Ahead if the other apps/sites are not giving me what I need. It takes a village of apps to get where youíre going. If you havenít thanked your navigator recently, please do so. We arenít just sitting there admiring the pretty scenery. Often times Bob will say, ďLook at that!Ē And by the time I look up from the iPad, weíre past whatever it was! LOL. (Mrs. Bob)
You are so right, Mrs Bob. Three is not enough. We have added paper maps to our navigation ensemble. We are out camping and could not force any of our GPSs to avoid downtown Savannah en route to Tybee Island. We had to use the paper map. We also added RVParky app to get more info on camp sites. Greg

svcattales is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #30

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Blue View Post
Bruce,

We use the clamp mount so itís easy to remove the arm while we are parked. We went through several different mounting ideas (and the associated hardware) before we got to the Joy arm; itís by far the best. We remove the mount without loosening any of the articulating joints so the arm always goes back into the same position and no adjustment are necessary.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
Hey thank you very much. That makes perfect sense! I am going to order one now!

Harleydeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trip wizard