RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Northwood Manufacturing Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-08-2018, 05:51 AM   #1

Damaged our new rig! AF 295-T

I didn't look up and scraped off th edge of our brand new rig I was pulling into the parking lot of Admiral Toy Storage in Reno/Sparks, NV and scraped the branch of a tree. We had to leave the next day and are in MN for a month. The storage place has been very kind in trying to find a repair place and get it fixed before we return at the end of the month but so far, no luck. The one place they called wouldn't work on a rubber roof. We haven't heard anything else from them. We're a little stressed out about it.

Does anyone know a place in or very near Sparks or Reno, NV that services Arctic Fox? I called Northwood and the guy who usually directs people to AF repair people is out of town until the 15th. I will call our dealer in California later and see if they know of anyone. We might have to go back there to get it fixed.....I feel horrible. Brand new fifth wheel....

MKOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-08-2018, 07:59 AM   #2

Sorry to hear about your problem. You might try calling Dave Gard's, Winner's Sierra RV Center - Colfax, CA in Colfax CA. I have no idea what their service is like. I have heard many good stories about their sales. If nothing else, they may be able to direct you to a better place

Old 08-15-2018, 10:52 PM   #3

What about A1 RV Sales in Sparks? center
http://a1-rv.com/category/vehicles/travel-trailers/
Or, here's another repair in the area-
https://www.paramountautobody.com/
87_Fixr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:38 PM   #4

Outdoors RV Owners Club
It's a new rig so you want it done like new. Get it to the factory if you can. Call and e mail with pictures, make an appointment and be ready to pay.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM   #5

Thanks everyone.

Hi! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back on here. I'm at the library. Our fifth wheel is being repaired. Thank goodness we have insurance! It's costing a pretty penny. It is being repaired by Paramount Rv in Reno area. We are in Mn doing it all long distance. It has been stored in Admiral Toy Storage this month and they are working with Paramount, etc. They say it will be done by the time we return in Sept.....let's hope that's really the case. We'll learn. I can't seem to upload pictures to show you the damage. I think they are replacing the whole roof. I feel horrible about it I pray I never do anything that destructive again! I probably need a roof sensor too....ugh. Thanks for all your comments. If I don't reply quickly it is because I am not with internet at my Mom's where we are staying. Best to you all! Stay safe and look out for trees!
MKOwen is offline   Reply With Quote