Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Northwood Manufacturing Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2019, 03:10 AM   #1

How Long to get your Arctic Fox Towable

I've searched this forum and can't really find a thread regarding the delivery time of an Arctic Fox Fifthwheel or Trailer built to order from the factory. The dealer in PA told me yesterday to expect 9 Months from time of order to delivery.

How long has it taken you to get your ordered Arctic Fox Towable?
Daycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2019, 05:51 AM   #2

Here's some information from prior members that may be helpful:
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...earch=irv2.com

https://www.google.com/search?ei=gJE...iz.CgcFy-G5xao
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:54 AM   #3

It depends on what model you've ordered. NW only makes 3 different models at one time. You have to wait till they're making a run of your model.
Right now coming off line are the the
Nash 23D
AF 27-5L
990 Truck Camper

Call Northwood and find out when they'll start production of your model.
Cumminsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:38 PM   #4

The dealer confirmed this morning with Northwood that the Arctic Fox 32-5 that we will be ordering won't be built until October as a 2020 model. But it will have all the 2020 model changes at the 2019 price which is going to go up for 2020. I guess that American Steele they use is going to cost more next year, if it's American made I'm good with the higher cost.
Daycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #5

When we get finished traveling we'll be settling down somewhere in a 5th wheel. AF is on our list of possibilities. It would be really nice if you from time to time would come back to this thread and update us on how your unit progresses down the line and how NW treats you along the way as well.

Good luck my friend.
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumminsfan View Post
It depends on what model you've ordered. NW only makes 3 different models at one time. You have to wait till they're making a run of your model.
Right now coming off line are the the
Nash 23D
AF 27-5L
990 Truck Camper

Call Northwood and find out when they'll start production of your model.
I have a 32A currently in production. Estimated completion 1st or 2nd week of Feb.
RockDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockDB View Post
I have a 32A currently in production. Estimated completion 1st or 2nd week of Feb.
Thanks for the head's up. My wife and I thought we had another few weeks before we had to order our 32A. Just sqeaked in.
KineticSync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:09 PM   #8

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Northwood has a production schedule largely based on dealer/owner orders and while they have three production lines, they are not equal in what can and is produced on them. The smallest line usually handles the Nash line and smaller AF units. The largest line handles the larger TTs and 5th wheels, the third handles the truck campers and toy haulers. It addition to the assembly lines they also have the frame shop, cabinet shop, and lamination shop. The whole place works one shift 5 days/week.

I would at least get my deposit down on one while they are still honoring 2019 pricing as both American and Canadian aluminum and steel are probably going up
Old 02-07-2019, 10:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy the sly old fox View Post
... the third handles the truck campers and toy haulers..

The truck campers have their own production line - truck campers only. Toy haulers are built on one of the other two lines.
Bill111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:37 AM   #10

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Things might have recently changed but the last time I was there that is how the 3 lines were being run. I suppose now that ORV is building a toy hauler they went together on a common line at one plant or the other?

Tags
tow