Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Northwood Manufacturing Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2018, 02:19 AM   #1

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Looking for Recommendations on a Sewer Hose

looking for a new sewer hose for my TimberRidge 25RDS. My old one rotted and during my last camping trip fell apart - OK as it was several years old - I kept it from my old trailer.

Looking for something that will work for various sewer systems in parks as well as open ended for dump stations.

I would also like something that fits better into the bumper.

Any suggestions from this great group?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2018, 02:36 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Don't know about fitting in a bumper travel in Class A these days. My favorite is the Rhino line, currently using the Rhino Extreme. The Rhino Flex is also nice.

https://www.campingworld.com/rhino-e...er-hose-kit-15

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HPHR2M4...&pd_rd_w=7AXur
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:33 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Don't know about fitting in a bumper travel in Class A these days. My favorite is the Rhino line, currently using the Rhino Extreme. The Rhino Flex is also nice.

https://www.campingworld.com/rhino-e...er-hose-kit-15

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HPHR2M4...&pd_rd_w=7AXur
x2 on Rhino. I'm using the one in the Amazon link. It's been great for 3-4 years.
Cumminsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:42 AM   #4
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
X3 on the Rhino Flex. I stepped on mine and still used it for 10 years. This year I went with the Dominator but both extensions had pin holes so I went back to the Rhino Flex. Also get the rubber grommet for those sites that do not have a screw in sewer dump. I also have the 3.5" clear fitting for the sites that had a dip or below ground dump. 4 in 1 sewer extension
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:31 PM   #5

Rhino. See a trend here?
MtCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:53 AM   #6

Also - You might want to consider this mod..... ? RV sewer hose drawer..
http://www.doityourselfrv.com/wp-con...-Slide-Out.jpg
Old 08-16-2018, 11:36 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
If money is no object and you don't care about dedicated sewer hose storage get the Waste Master. I have its cousin...Polychute- have used it 10 years and still going strong. LCI has a storage box for people who want a dedicated place for it. Just check it out on their site. It's a cool looking device too and a good conversation starter.

Motor Homes - Sewer Hoses and Storage | Drain Master