Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Truck Camper Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #1

4 Truck camper rallies

If you have a truck camper, there are so far 4 rallies sponsored this year by the North American Truck Camper Owners Association (NATCOA) & the Lance Owners of America (LOA). You do not have to be a member of either organization to attend. They are in June in Glacier national Park, Montana, & October in Washington State & Florida. Also in April in WA State.

here are the links:

Montana

Florida rally

The October one in WA state is not set yet, but it is always over the Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend (Columbus day in the US). It will be posted on TC Events by mid May. It is in Winthrop, & Leavenworth, WA.

There is also a smaller one April 13th & 14th in WA State LINK

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to KU9L
Would love to do the Montana rally, except we are workamping in WY June to September. Note to self, don't work so hard!!!

Dave

'93 Fleetwood Oak Park w/12'x34' lanai @ Pioneer Village in N. Ft Myers, FL
KU9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #3

I saw you signed up for Florida. I posted all this here & on Escapees today, since you are registered on both I did not know which one you saw it on. I have to include that question in future sign up forms. Both the Florida & Monata rallies are quite heavily signed up for so they should be big successes. This is year 2 for Florida, year 1 for Montana.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #4

Excel Owners Club
I saw it here, haven't seen anything come through SKP yet, will go check manually in case I missed a thread subscription.

I had some trouble noticing the Montana dates, the on-line form itself has no dates on it like the FL one does. Plus I swear I saw December on the Florida listing, but seen October on the form. After signing up on the form, I couldn't see where I saw the December dates when I back-tracked to the beginning. Maybe I imagined it?

We are doing the Mid Atlantic TC Rally in three weeks, our first rally as a vendor & first TC rally since the 2007 Ogallala TC Rally & show. We'd like nothing more than to support TC rally after TC rally continuously after spending the entire winter surrounded by 40' buses, LOL.

Dave
Old 04-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #5

Yeah you have to click the itinerary link on the montana page for dates. i clarified it there.

You saw dec on the florida one since it is actually the orgnanizers blog and he was writing in December, about last years
Old 04-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #6

Excel Owners Club
Gotcha! It was also wishful thinking on my part as I am penciling in all of our fall travels too!