Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Truck Camper Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #1

Come on where is everyone last post was on Oct 15 is everyone camping ?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #2

Come on where is everyone last post was on Oct 15 is everyone camping ?

Old 11-08-2006, 06:43 AM   #3

I think they saw the last post 'Time to bow out of the slide in forum' and thought it was time 'bow out'.
I will be camping this weekend at Carpenteria State Beach in California. Stop by and say hey if you're in the neighborhood.

2000 Lazy Daze 30 IB
Budster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:52 AM   #4

Would love to be there Budster but its a little far to drive just for the weekend LOL but maybe someday who knows glad to see you are still here.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:51 PM   #5

Some of us are thinking of next year, having taken the TC off for the winter. Like saving all that good Canadian Tire money that I get at the gas pumps for next years solar mods.

Old 11-09-2006, 06:11 AM   #6

yup, out camping.
home to clean up tc then back out and get it dirty again.
carrying the tire chains now instead of the lawn chairs.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:23 AM   #7

I check in about once a week, but this forum is not as active as it used to be. I haven't had the camper out since this past summer. My next camping trip will be as far removed from RV'ing as possible. The Boy Scout troop will be camping in snow caves that we dig ourselves this January. I guess it'll be a little like sleeping in the camper because the sleeping ledge inside the snow cave is the high point so it'll be kinda like climbing up onto the cabover bed in my camper. The furnace in the snow cave doesn't work nearly as well as the one in my camper though.

Harald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #8

Slide-in Forum Friends,

Bigfoot lives!

http://www.duedall.fit.edu/yellow/bigfoot.htm

We will be in Moultrie GA next week for the annual auto swamp meet held in this old southern Georiga cotton town...selling license plates; every year about this time we help my brother "The License Plate Man" out of Woodland CA.

Then the following week we setup at the Daytona Turkey Run (on the speedway) swap meet.

If anyone is planning to attend these auto swaps drop in to say hello. Look for Bigfoot at Moultrie but a HR coach at Daytona.

HEMI