Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Fleetwood Owners Club

In my basement workshop I am working on a new idea for a transmission to go on our motor homes. I have named it the ''Turbo Etnabulator'' and here is a brief description as to how it will work and save us a fortune in fuel costs...
The transmission will supply power in an universal tabulator structure and would also supply inverse reactive current but would also supply power for phase detractors and would also be capable of synchronizing cardinal gram eaters. This new transmission would be called the ''Turbo Entabulator''
Basicly the only new principal involved would be the capability of producing power using motors and would be produced by modial reluctance and and capacitave directance. The original concept of using pre fabulated amulite as a desprideriser surmounted by a logrythmic casing in such a way that the two primary sperthing bearings will be in line with a panametric fan, the latter considting of six hydro coptic fans sulfated to the ambervated slide shaft to prevent the dreaded side fumbling we all hate so much. The main winding is of course of the lotus and or delta pattern configuration placed in panandemic slots of the stator shaft and every seventh conductor being despriderised adjusted with a non reversable gyrtle pipe connected to the main shaft on the upper end of the forward glemmie.
The Turbo Entabulator has now reached a high end of development and is being presently used in the highly acclaimed Novercondit used in the space program. And of course when a foresent score motion is required is in specific situations it may also be used in a drawn reciprocating motion used used in conjunction with the new drawn dingle arm to reduce to reduce the hated side slap motion of the soinice soiled repleneration.
I want everyone to understand that this will not be a cheap add on for your coach but it will be well worth the money when I figure out how to ship it
This is another fine product from the Handy Dandy Corperation . The company that knows what you want before you even want it ...
Seajay the sailor man .''
please take a number and get in line for this fine product...

Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Hey Seajay;

What you really need is a flux capacitor so that you can generate 1 zillion gigawatts of power and go back to the future.

2012 Tiffin Allegro 34 TGA
Ford V-10 22000 lb chassis
Brake Buddy Advantage,
CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
This is another fine product from the Handy Dandy Corperation . The company that knows what you want before you even want it ...

Tell me . . . how can we invest in this fine company??
1991 32' Winnebago Itasca
bought used in 2009 - our first
Ken-55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
I saw that on you tube. Something from a General Motors spoof engineer who just ad libbed his way through the whole speel...funny
John, Deb; & our dog, Benji, Forever in our hearts.
2014 Coachmen Leprechaun 319DS V-10
2011 Jeep Liberty Jet & 2014 Jeep Wrangler
John H... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
This video will clearly explain it all.

YouTube - Entabulator.wmv
Adios, Dirk - '84 Real Lite Truck Camper, '86 Wilderness Cimarron TT, previously 4 years as a fulltimer in a '07 DSDP

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, but millions of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Route 66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
Monaco Owners Club
I've been contemplating taking automation to the next level in my coach.

Has anyone tried one of these?

YouTube - rockwell automations retroincabulator

Take care,
777 Driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
Fleetwood Owners Club
This simply shows that the little guy working in his basement hasnt got a chance. Only the other night I saw some guy sneaking round peeking in my basement window and looking like he was taking notes and making drawings of my ''Turbo Etnabulator''. When I asked his purpose in being there he proclaimed he was with the government and he was there to help me. He also had on one of those ''camera tie tacks'' and I am sure he was making pictures of my ''Turbo Etnabulator'' and copying my engineering notes on same ...... I guess the only thing to do now is to invent an ''Inverted despriderizer'' for the re constitution of rubber roof material which is grown by the sun light shining on it and it will make your tires get thicker tread as you drive them in reverse.
Seajay the sailor man .....
Chief engineer for Handy Dandy corp........
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
Newmar Owners Club
2005 Newmar KSDP 3910 + GMC ENVOY XUV 37K lbs Moving Down The Road
The Avatar Is Many Times Around The USA
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #9
Yep, there's nothing like plagiarism to bring out a chuckle! Good job.
Bill Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
See! If it ain't nailed down,a squid 'ill steal it.They sure are nefarious creatures.
'09 Winnebago Adventurer 32H

Workhorse W-22, UltraPower,496 cubic inches of
Whaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #11
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Amen to the squid thief!

Seajay, take another hit on that pipe and go to bed!

On second thought, put some spinach in that pipe and play "sailor man."

Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2008 Winnebago Destination 39W
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote