Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
jfb

As explained by Cliff Cavin, of Cheers, to Norm, the Buffalo Theory went as follows:

" Well, you see Norm, it's like this.... a herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and the weakest at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-14-2007, 07:16 PM   #2
jfb

As explained by Cliff Cavin, of Cheers, to Norm, the Buffalo Theory went as follows:

" Well, you see Norm, it's like this.... a herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and the weakest at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Old 06-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club

I knew there was theory behind my thought!!!

LOL!
Old 08-15-2007, 10:37 AM   #4

I'll drink to that!!
Old 08-17-2007, 06:05 AM   #5

I CAN HARDILY BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE JUST READ!
AND I LIKE IT.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:23 AM   #6

That's where the term "Let's go discuss this over a few cold ones" comes from. Sort of like a Supe Nova, everything becomes so clear and bright but you better capture it quick before it fades away. Often wondered how any decisions are made in the office.
Always remember, there's more old drunks than old doctors.
Dave
MCDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #7

I put that theory to practice once. I went to help a friend re-wire his horse trailer. When I arrived he was waiting-with a cooler full of brews. Well, we first drank a beer while making a drawing of the existing wiring. Drank another while we stripped away the old wiring. Drank another while we ran the taillight wire.
Are you beginning to see a pattern here?
The end of this story is; the sun set on an empty cooler, loose wiring, and two guy who could'nt remember where the drawing was.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #8

Well, my wife said that I couldn't buy any more beer becouse we needed to cut back on our spending. I asked her why she was still buying makeup. She said that was so she would look beautiful for me. I told her that what the beer was for. My black eye is almost healed now.

Our beautiful little dog Bear
jjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:54 PM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers

Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #10

Tom,that's, funny.

Our beautiful little dog Bear
jjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #11

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Tom: Best one I have seen in a long time, thanks.

2004 Jeep Wrangler
RattlenRam is offline   Reply With Quote