Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-13-2015, 09:12 AM   #1

Creepy neighbor stories....

I recently see on the Facebook group RV Tips and Helpful Hints a guy was asking what do do about creepy neighbors.

Reminded my of a few years back I had one. Way back in my tent camping days. The site across from us had tarps and sheets hung up so no one could see inside the camp site. Weird. Just a middle aged guy maybe 30 walking around. He helped my kids collect fire wood. I was never more than 30 yards away at any time.
The next day a young girl appeared maybe 12 or 13. Dirty and wearing only a bikini top and short shorts. Just gave off bad vibes.
I had a golden lab puppy about 6 months old along. She ran circles around my feet and got tangled. While kicking the chain loose I stepped on her paw. She let out a loud YIPE. He seen this. A string of profanity like i never heard before came out of this guys mouth. (I was a full time trucker at this time and he almost made me blush) He threaten to kick my a$$ and everything.
Pretty soon a park ranger comes over. He reported me saying I kicked my dog! The ranger said hes going to call the humane society and they will take my dog. I say go right a head. I worked there part time in high school and know everyone there, haven't seen them in while. I will put some extra burgers on for when they show up.
Now that I succeeded in ticking off the park ranger. He said I will be watching you. I told him I would feel safer if he watched that perve across the way also.
Day 3 some half naked woman appears from behind the tarp wall. Wife and I are looking at each other like where did she come from. The guy is all hugging on her and stuff. Now he is nice. Our best friend. Waved said Hi. said if there is anything we need help with to let him know. We had enough packed up and left.
We were not trying to be nosy but cant help notice what goes on 20 feet across the road for you.
06 forest river Cardinal 34 TS towed by 03 freightliner Columbia HDT 435 hp 60 series Detroit, 10 speed, 3:55 gears with full locker. 260 inch wheel base. I am a Father, Farmer, and A Trucker.
jenandjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-14-2015, 05:53 AM   #2

Again years ago, in a pop up, a group with about 8 motorcycles pulled into the site next to us. Pretty scraggly group. I was a little concerned about everything. Finally one of them came over and asked if we could watch their things when they went to dinner. By the way he was Dr. Jenkins and introduced me to the other bikers who were either Doctors or attorneys. They said they do this several times a year to just have fun and drink beer around the campfire.
Ed-Helen pns is offline   Reply With Quote