Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #57

I am loving this
autojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #58

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by autojohn View Post
I am loving this

Midniteoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne MD View Post
Is that why the penguins are in the South Pole? They don't have Polar Bears in South pole. What a relationship that is.
We should apply for a billion dollar grant to study why the penguins killed all of the polar bears that were at the south pole.

Talk about intolerance - poor polar bears savagely attacked to extinction by the docile appearing penquins.
born2travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #60

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
The only way to ensure the survival of the Polar Bear is to start serving them in restaurants. If they taste good people will start raising them to sell the meat and thus will guarantee their survival.
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #61

Everyone can debate whatever they want but when it turns to damaging others property that is when it is officially a problem. Everyone has their beliefs and I know that in Los Angeles when I was ten years old my lungs would hurt after a day of playing outside in the early 70's. Now the air there is much cleaner and that does not happen. Do I believe we should all conserve our mother earth? You betcha. In Kalifornia though I had to put a HYBRID decal on our Ford Expedition because the radical Greenies were damaging SUV's to the extent they would key them and slash the tires. When they see a sticker that says Hybrid they seem to leave it alone. They don't know that Ford Expeditions in 2003 were not Hybrid but it keeps it safe..........
Old 02-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #62

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyzw22 View Post
They don't know that Ford Expeditions in 2003 were not Hybrid but it keeps it safe..........
Yuh can't fix stupid!
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #63

Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Everyone can debate whatever they want but when it turns to damaging others property that is when it is officially a problem. Everyone has their beliefs and I know that in Los Angeles when I was ten years old my lungs would hurt after a day of playing outside in the early 70's. Now the air there is much cleaner and that does not happen. Do I believe we should all conserve our mother earth? You betcha. In Kalifornia though I had to put a HYBRID decal on our Ford Expedition because the radical Greenies were damaging SUV's to the extent they would key them and slash the tires. When they see a sticker that says Hybrid they seem to leave it alone. They don't know that Ford Expeditions in 2003 were not Hybrid but it keeps it safe..........
Hey jimmy look at my avatar which is on my motorhome some people are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLABLE LOL!!!!!!!:laug h:
mavric65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #64

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
It scares me to breath air you can't see. God only knows where it's been.
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #65

So these Greenies key the car making you repaint ,dumping a bunch of polutants then slash the tires putting them in the dump and making new tires.Big help.
bldrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #66

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
bldrbob, haven't you noticed the nut cases who every Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving, head to the supermarkets to inject poison into the turkeys people are to buy. They then proceed to send out press releases saying what they have done and the reason was to stop people from eating meat and prevent animals to be killed for consumption.

They are basically not of clear minds and incapable of thinking rationally. In reality all they have done is cause the deaths of more turkeys as the suppliers supply the supermarkets with more turkeys.

I almost joined PETA when I was younger, that is, until I found out it didn't mean People Eating Tasty Animals.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #67

A correspondent in the UK Daily Telegraph a couple of years ago put forward an idea that I agreed with.

His point was that, the sooner we use up all the petroleum reserves, the sooner the energy companies will get serious about alternatives.

His call was "All you folks with big motorhomes, big cars and gas guzzlling SUV's, get out there and get the petroleum burned off as quickly as we can!" I'm trying hard to meet the call!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #68

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
Apparently most people don't know what the word "global" means. Yes it is colder here or there, but globally it is warm, and getting warmer each and every year. Ok guys I got my fire retardant suit on, so lets have at it.

BTW if you check with NOAA, you will see what I mean.
I am with you. This can be a tough crowd for a progressive to speak (type) their opinion. Oh I forgot...Here's a really scary web site www.factcheck.org they blast everyone.
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:58 PM   #69

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Midniteoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:02 AM   #70

Quote:
But the again I seriously doubt you now play outside all day. May be that the earth is your 'mother' but certainly not mine. Gee, must be your concern with conserving your 'mother earth' that forces you to drive a gas guzzling Ford Expedition. Good thing we all don't conserve in this way.
jablair is offline   Reply With Quote