Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-23-2015, 08:39 PM   #15

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!" Confused, he replies, "Yes Dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved." After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth, then they stopped for lunch. At the counter, the husband asked the blonde waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?" She leaned over the counter and said, "Burrr-gerrr Kiiing."

halfwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-23-2015, 09:25 PM   #16

My youngest daughter was born with white hair. It has stayed blonde for 40 years now. Her favorite blonde joke is:
Do you know why blonde jokes are always short?

So brunettes and blackheads can retain it until the punch-line.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #17

What do you call a brunette walking with 2 blondes?

An interpreter.
bandorr2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:59 PM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Blonde at a comedy club quietly seething while a comedian/ventriloquist reels off a series of blonde jokes. Finally shes had enough and interrupts the show.
Im a real blonde and Im sick of hearing about how dumb we are she shouts. The comedian breaks character and begins to apologize. She interrupts him by saying Im not talking to you! Im talking to that little
brat on your knee!!
ramblinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:39 AM   #19

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfwright View Post

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth, then they stopped for lunch. At the counter, the husband asked the blonde waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?" She leaned over the counter and said, "Burrr-gerrr Kiiing."
We actually had this happen.
Many years ago, we were touring the wine valley region of California. After taking the tour at the Benziger winery, and picking up a couple bottles in the gift shop, my wife asked the sales clerk how is this name pronounced.
She looked at my wife and said very slowly,"Merrr....Lowww.....! We have laughed about that for about 30 years.
I don't remember now if the sales clerk was blonde, but she probably was.

2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
nctox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 09:22 AM   #20

Q: What goes: vroooom-schreech, vrooom-schreech, vroooom-schreech?
A: A blonde at a flashing red light

Q: What do you call an eternity?
A: Four Blondes in four cars at a four way stop.
Old 12-26-2015, 04:52 PM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I won an RV

What type of prize did you win?

A blonde goes to the local restaurant, buys a small drink for herself, and sits down to drink it. She notices a peel-off prize sticker on the side of her cup while she is drinking. After pulling off the tab, she begins screaming, "I won a motor home! I won a motor home!"

The waitress runs over and argues, "That's impossible. The biggest prize given away was a stero system!"

The blonde replies, "No. I won a motor home!"

By this time, the manager makes his way over to the table, and he too argues, "You couldn't possibly have won a motor home because we didn't have that as one of our prizes."

Again the blonde says, "There is no mistake! I won a motor home!"

The blonde hands the prize ticket to the manager and he reads, "WIN A BAGEL"
Old 12-30-2015, 12:52 PM   #22

Monaco Owners Club
LOL,Just can't hide stupid

A blonde tired of people making jokes dyes her hair brown. She comes across a shepherd herding his sheep and says if I can tell you how many sheep you have, can I have one. He replies, sure ok. She looks at the flock and says 352. He says, wow you're right. She turns and says, I'll take this one, he's the cutest! The shepherd turns to her and says, if I guess your real hair color, will you give me back my dog!
Old 12-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #23
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Good one Stanley!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:03 PM   #24

Fleetwood Owners Club
There was this blond, helping to repair the wood siding on her blond friend's house and as she nailed the sheeting on the wall, she would pick up each nail and examine it very closely, tossing away any nail that had the sharp, pointed end, facing her.

Her friend walked up and ask her why she was throwing the nails away. The first blond stated that the nails were defective, because the heads were pointed in the wrong direction. Her blond friend stated.....duh.... those are for the other side of the house!
Old 12-30-2015, 07:07 PM   #25

Monaco Owners Club
A drunk Alaskan decides to go ice fishing. He starts sawing a hole in the ice, but just then a booming voice says, "You will find no fish there."

The drunk ignores it and continues sawing. The voice repeats, "You will find no fish under the ice."

The drunk looks up and says, "God, is that you?"

The voice says, "No, I'm the manager of this ice rink."
Old 12-31-2015, 06:11 AM   #26
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan5711 View Post
A drunk Alaskan decides to go ice fishing. He starts sawing a hole in the ice, but just then a booming voice says, "You will find no fish there."

The drunk ignores it and continues sawing. The voice repeats, "You will find no fish under the ice."

The drunk looks up and says, "God, is that you?"

The voice says, "No, I'm the manager of this ice rink."

That one broke me up!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 07:47 PM   #27

In days of old, sailors used to use hair to determine upcoming weather. Blonde hair worked the best to predict weather.

I actually don't know, that's what the weatherman on TV said tonight.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:57 PM   #28

What do you call an intelligent blond? Golden Retriever.