Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:25 PM   #1

Mexican Humor
A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts
his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. "Mom, look, I'm a
white boy."
His mom slaps him in the face and says "Go show your father". He goes to his
dad in the living room and says "Look dad, I'm a white boy." His dad slaps
him hard in the face and says "Go show your grandmother."
The boy goes in his grandmothers room and says "Mira, abuelita, I'm a white
boy " His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother.
His mother says "See. Did you learn anything from that?" To which the boy
replies,
"Sure did. I have only been white for five minutes and I already hate you
Mexicans."

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-30-2005, 08:25 PM   #2

Mexican Humor
A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts
his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. "Mom, look, I'm a
white boy."
His mom slaps him in the face and says "Go show your father". He goes to his
dad in the living room and says "Look dad, I'm a white boy." His dad slaps
him hard in the face and says "Go show your grandmother."
The boy goes in his grandmothers room and says "Mira, abuelita, I'm a white
boy " His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother.
His mother says "See. Did you learn anything from that?" To which the boy
replies,
"Sure did. I have only been white for five minutes and I already hate you
Mexicans."

Old 10-01-2005, 03:12 AM   #3

That's a good one.

By the way, everyone in America has heard about the Alamo and the history of how Texas ultimately won it's independance from Mexico.
Too bad we lost Texas back to Mexico over the last twenty years. Visit anywhere south of San Antonio and you will seldom hear or read any language other than spanish. Most of the population on the border towns are loyal to Mexico.

2005 Honda CRV
TriumphDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 05:29 PM   #4

Heartland RV Club
AMEN!!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:48 PM   #5

Amen From Northern Mexico!!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:45 AM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
This is not a joke, this really happened to me yesterday.

I work in a public building and while going to get something to drink, I saw a young man talking to a lady and she pointed to me, he came up and ask me something and I said I am sorry I didnt understand what you said, he said it again and I still couldnt understand what he was asking, I ask the lady if she understood him and she said no, that is why I poointed to you, I ask him again what he said and he looked at me and said, "Do you not speak Spanish", if the women hadnt of been standing there I believe I would have said something he didnt understand in my "Southern" English.

I doubt he was legal in this country and was looking for a hand out.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:46 PM   #7

I moved from N.Calif to Arizona just recently. N.Cali was bad enough. This place here is absolutely gone. I'm dodging illegals all the time avoiding wrecks etc.

Wages here are near slave state wages..

I remember years ago reading that the group "MECHA" had a long term goal of re-taking all the boarder states by population first, then political clout.

Their plan has worked. Our politicians have bought their plan 100% too. Very sad.
Old 10-29-2005, 06:08 PM   #8

Thank god for the Spanish workers. They do the jobs today's spoiled little brats won't. Kids today get so many hand outs and are such prima donnas. Nobody wants to get their hands dirty. I work in construction and if we didn't have amigos nothing would get done. I would take one amigo over 3 white kids any day
Old 10-30-2005, 04:18 PM   #9

No kid wants to do them today because the pay has gone down due to the number of illegals willing to work for less than the so call prima donnas.

It is not just the Southwest, I am in Nashville, Tennessee and the Mexican population here has grown by leeps. Went to a bank of america in the small town of Lebanon, Tennessee and the couple at the next window were speaking spanish to the teller. In Nashville there are "Latino" night clubs and grocery stores cater to the growing Hispanic population.

Might as well get used to it as no politician is about to do anything to close the southern borders.
Old 10-30-2005, 05:22 PM   #10

Not sure what you call low pay. Up here guys start @ $9-$10 per hour. The Amigos with me make $12-$14.00 per hour. Is that considered a low wage? I odn't know about you but when I was 18 I would work for that. I know my father rasied us to work for what we wanted. Now a days it seems kids are handed things, like parents don't want kids to suffer like they did. Seems like we are raising a bunch of lazy bums who want to suckle the T*T of America, it really pisses me off In the winter pay goes to $20 per hour for shoveling snow, can't get a white kid to stick it out. While I do agree on remembering your roots, english should be learned, lord knows i've learned Spanish
Old 10-30-2005, 05:27 PM   #11

Ps. We have latin food stores, indian food stores, greek food stores, italian deli's, german deli's. We all came from somewhere else we may as well accept the Spanish are here to stay.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:05 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
When we lived in Houston, my wife had a landscaping company and she hired Hispanic day-labors. They got $60.00 per day (2003 wages) for 8 hours plus a lunch and transportation from the day-labor center and back. These were the hardest working bunch of fellows you could imagine. They spread and moved dirt and muclch, planted plants or set grass sod.

They were in the states to work and make money and they were sending most of it back home. The only way you could get anyone else to do half the work was to pay twice as much.

As for most, they were learning to speak English. My wife speaks fluent Spanish and she said most wanted to use English were the could.

I don't have a problem with anyone that is here legally and wanting to work.

Ken
Old 10-31-2005, 03:45 PM   #13

If they are here legally, and make the effort to learn English, no problem. If they are here illegally, big big problem. If they make fun of me because I don't speak Spanish (I've caught them at it), problem.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:37 PM   #14

Although the Humor board is not the place for this discussion, yes they are here to stay, just wish they like other groups who have immigrated to the United States would learn the language instead of insisting on being catered to in Spanish and refusing to teach their kids English even though the family has been here for years. Legal Immigration, now when it comes to Mexicans that is humorous as I never met one who legally immigrated, they may be citizens or green card holders now but they didn't start out that way unless they were born here and then they aren't Mexicans they are natural born US Citizens.

Don't take me wrong, I served 24 years in the Navy and fought in Viet Nam along side some of the bravest men alive with names like Garcia and Rodriguez. The last Admiral I worked for was of Hispanic discent and one of the best officers I ever had the pleasure of meeting.