Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:14 AM   #1

National RV Owners Club
missing teeth

Ok years ago I bought a class C in Arizona and drove it to Alaska. It was March so I decided to stop at Yellowstone and meet some friends at the snowmobile show. I loaded up the RV before I got there and bought some stuff for bloody marys (that sounded fun). I turned up the sounds and started enjoying my RV as I put stuff away before joining my friends, oh and started drinking bloody marys. Not a vodka drinker I did not realize you can't taste the stuff, so with each drink more of the good stuff was added. By the time I meet with friends and started back to the Rv, I noticed I could not walk a straight line, which I thought was pretty funny. Needless to say I got sick in the middle of the night in the toilet and when I woke at 5am I found my upper denture was missing. After looking for them, what do I do? Do I go in the woods and dump it and if I find them then what, how do you clean them? The thought was so dreadful I decided I had to go back to sleep. I woke next morning and found them with much jubalation in my bed and just about cried with relief!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Now that's one I haven't heard before!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:52 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
A few years ago, at an undisclosed location, a woman was drinking wine with a male friend and worse came to worse, she got sick and had to do the heave ho. She made it to the loo in the rv and in the process, her teeth went down the hatch also. They could not recover the teeth, so in the interim, she wore a surgical mask with the words written on it "NO MORE WINE". This is honestly a true story, we were there.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:02 PM   #4

Funny stories and you know they're true. You can't make this stuff up.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:11 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Copy that, it would take more imagination and time than I have to make this stuff up.