Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
New England Love Story!

George and Aggie lived on the cove just past Harpswell Tickle out on the peninsula. It was early winter and the lower portion of the cove had frozen over. George asked Aggie if she would walk across the frozen part of the cove to the general store and get him some smokes and beer.

Aggie asked George for some money, but he told her, "Nah, just put it on our tab. Old man Stacey won't mind."

So, Aggie walked across the ice, got the smokes and beer at the store and then walked back home across the cove.

When she got home and gave George his smokes and his beer, she asked him, "George, you always tells me not to run up the tab at Stacey's store. Why didn't you just give me some money?"

George replied, "Well, Aggie, girl, I didn't want to send you out there with cash when I wasn't sure how thick the ice was yet!"

Kind of brings a tear to yer eye, don't it?
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Touching
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #3

Ouch, that was cold!
And then the fight started!!!!!
R2Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Yes, that was cold!

But so funny.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #5

The Airplane Ride

Every year, Fred and Ethel would spend a day at the State Fair. Every year, Fred would say, "Ethel, I'd like to ride in that airplane."
And every year, Ethel would say, "I know, Fred, but that airplane ride cost ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

One year, while they were at the fair, Fred said, "Ethel, I'm 75 years old. If I don't have a ride in that airplane this year, I may never get another chance."
"Fred, that airplane ride cost ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars," Ethel replied.

The pilot happened to overhear them and said, "Listen folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word, I won't charge you anything. But, if you say one word, then you'll have to pay the ten dollars."

Fred and Ethel agreed, so up they went. The pilot rolled and dove the plane. He made it do twists, stunts and turns. But not a word was heard from the passengers. The pilot repeated the fancy maneuvers again, but still not a word.

When they finally landed, the pilot turned to Fred and said, "Sir, I'm impressed. I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, and yet you never said a word!"
"Well," Fred replied, "I was going to say something when Ethel fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars!"
danandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club

Possum is offline   Reply With Quote