Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-29-2015, 09:09 AM   #1

Police Stop::::::

A police stop at 2am

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.
The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-29-2015, 09:17 AM   #2

LMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dtwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:24 AM   #3

Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
No he's not going to get that lecture.. He'll be getting a much more expensive one from the Judge...

Alas.. I'm not much on police jokes this evening (Apologies folks) I am a retired Dispatcher, Michigan State Police 2nd district.. Recently one of our Motor Troopers was on I-75 and Dix.. A car pulling a trailer (not sure what kind) was cut off by another car and made a sudden lane change.. RIGHT ON TOP OF THE TROOPER AND HIS MOTOR.. dragged him like 4 miles under the trailer (Must not have been a TT I doubt they could have done that puling a TT).. Result one dead trooper.. And those folks are by default friends of mine. I also feel sorry for the driver of the car pulling the trailer.. It was not actually his fault. it was the jerk who cut him off.. HE, of course.. Got away.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:14 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
No he's not going to get that lecture.. He'll be getting a much more expensive one from the Judge...

Alas.. I'm not much on police jokes this evening (Apologies folks) I am a retired Dispatcher, Michigan State Police 2nd district.. Recently one of our Motor Troopers was on I-75 and Dix.. A car pulling a trailer (not sure what kind) was cut off by another car and made a sudden lane change.. RIGHT ON TOP OF THE TROOPER AND HIS MOTOR.. dragged him like 4 miles under the trailer (Must not have been a TT I doubt they could have done that puling a TT).. Result one dead trooper.. And those folks are by default friends of mine. I also feel sorry for the driver of the car pulling the trailer.. It was not actually his fault. it was the jerk who cut him off.. HE, of course.. Got away.
First,
My condolences to the family of the trooper.
Wa8yxm, I've come to accept the losses of friends and family as a fact of life and try my best to continue on. It's not easy, but it has to be done.

Just the other day, we lost two of our close friends in this land that time forgot, and we are still trying to heal from that experience.

Here, we don't have the option of duelling on our losses, we can't mourn for we have to stay focussed so that we won't be next.

Sorry if I sound, or come off as uncaring. It's just life can be hard and I appreciate everyday I wake on the top of the earth.

Lets remember our fallen friends and family, and the good times with a smile as we carry on.

Starting to ramble now so I'll cut this short. Thanks for letting me vent.
Dtwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:55 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
I liked it. Let's try to remember it is a joke, not real life. Like TV if a LEO gets shot, it is a show. No need for remorse.

Different in the real world. Over the last couple of days people were stabbed at our State Fair. This was on the midway in front of game booths full of stuffed animals for children. These are the people police really have to deal with every day. I do not know how they can do it.

Back on topic now?

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in [place state name here]?
Anywhere else it would have been a teethbrush.
HD4Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:19 PM   #8

Question Police::::::

My God--I thought by the title of this forum that this would be a place for light hearted humor-----when did it denigrate to the level of people getting killed on the highways? Next maybe we should talk about baby parts for sale