Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-04-2014, 07:40 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
RV Jokes

Hello;
I write the newsletter for a RV Resort near Yuma. Always try to include a joke or two depending upon space.

If you have good RV jokes I would appreciate if you post them here so I can include what I can in the newsletter.

Thanks for your help. I will enjoy the jokes as well.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #2

Freightliner Owners Club
Here are some I came up with myself and posted about 5 years ago. Feel free to use them but give me some credit in the byline!

- If your SOLARAMA/Cocoon sunglasses can also be used as welding goggles, you might be a RVer.
- If someone says ˜toad' and you DON'T think of an amphibian, you might be a RVer
- If you own a light-blue Haband jumpsuit with a belt, you might be a RVer
- If you know the gas and diesel tax rates of every state, you might be a RVer
- If you have not been on a airplane since Nixon was president, you might be a RVer
- If you drive 60 miles per hour when the speed limit is 75 miles per hour, you might be a RVer
- If a car parked in the RV slot at Cracker Barrel gives you road rage, you might be a RVer
- If you spent your anniversary night in a Wal-Mart parking lot, you might be a RVer
- If you and your spouse have matching patch vests, you might be a RVer
- If you have pee'd while moving 60 miles per hour, you might be a RVer
- If you have no problem dealing with sewage on a daily basis, you might be a RVer
- If you wave at EVERY car that passes, you might be a RVer
- If you live in the northern United States but haven't seen snow in 20 years, you might be a RVer
- If you own a ˜dolly' but don't have a daughter, you might be a RVer
- If your windshield is bigger than most kitchen tables, you might be a RVer
- If you have never been to Hawaii because you can't drive there, you might be a RVer
- If you stop at highway rest areas but NEVER leave your vehicle, you might be a RVer
- If you vote via absentee ballot, you might be a RVer
- If you prefer the factory tour in Forest City, IA to the factory tour in Bowling Green, KY, you might be a RVer
- If you argue with your GPS about the best route to take, you might be a RVer
- If you know who Lawrence Welk is, you might be a RVer
- If you keep a Woodalls Campground book next to your home toilet, you might be a RVer
- If your couch moves at the speed limit, but your butt doesn't move from the couch, you might be a RVer
- If you drive something that has more square footage than a typical apartment, you might be a RVer
- If your friends are jealous of your lifestyle, you might be a RVer!
- If you have more mirrors in your bedroom than in a cheap motel, you might be a RVer.
- If you make Thanksgiving dinner in a microwave, you might be a RVer.
- If you can give directions outside of your home state, you might be a RVer.

RVing for 19 years & 150,000+ miles
RVThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #3

Very good, thanks
spinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:55 AM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Don't forget: If you see RR and immediately think of residential refrigerator instead of railroad,,,,you might be an RVer.

2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
nctox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #5

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
=- If you have not been on a airplane since Nixon was president, you might be a RVer.
Have been in six airplanes since Nixon was president, One was an FAA inspection craft (ILS) and is the only perfetly good airplane I ever jumped out of (no ladder or steps, it was parked on the ground at the time). one was a small plane (2 seater) and 2 round trips.

One from Phenoix to Detroit and back in 2006 (The first year I went to Quartsite, conflicted with another convention I already had tickets for in Detroit so I flew back) the other was Jack Chalker's (Author/english teacher) Funeral in Boston.. I'd have to look up the year.

I don't fly much, Oh, one 'Copter flight in 1977 too (DPD traffic copter). That was interesting.. I'm an Acrophobe and it's an observation bird.