Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #1

Seajay the sailor ????

This is an actualy account of Seajay the Sailor..........................

An old sea Captain hobbles into his favorite Alehouse in Portsmouth.
"Blimey cap, ain't seen ya in awile, how be ya", asked the Innkeeper.

"I be well, now gimme a pint"

"Ya say ya be well be but ya look a bit green, I mean wth that peg leg ya gots", says the Keep.

"Aw...we gots into a battle with a Spanish frigate and a cannonball took me leg, but I be well".

"A-r-r-r", says the Keep, "But if ya be well what say ya about that hook on the end of yer arm"

"Repelling boarders off the Horn and me hand was cut off by a Frenchie saber". said the Captain. "But I be well".

"Aye" says the Keep, "If ya be doing well what's that patch doin' over yer eye"?

Cap says, "I was standing on the Poop when I looked up and a gull s*** in me eye"!

Keep asks, "Ya mean a drop from a gull took yer eye out"?

"Naw....it was the first day with me hook"!

And then he wisely advises the innkeeper

"No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a swabbie"
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
ROFLMAO (But what did you expect from me?)
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
bnb1313@aol.com

Monaco Owners Club
Now that's funny .
BigSkyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #4

Now that Captain's glass was half-full. Does sound like Seajay.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
Mick, you remind me of ME.

Good joke and I am honored to be mentioned in your accounting of a sailor and his adventures.

You guys will notice that I have been ''off line'' for the past few days. Sunday I went over to Tampa and picked up My Willa home from her cruise. We have been doing some ''catch up'' Navy style for the past few days. You know the old saying about ''Absence makes the heart grow Fonder''...... It is very true. My Willa was gone for seven days down in the Carib.with a couple of lady friends and it seemed like three months. Big old lonesome coach, empty bed, empty life with no one to talk to. Really missed her big time. I think next year when we come down here we will both go on a cruise. I have talked to our neighbors that come down every year and they have agreed to watch the puppies for us.

Anyhow, You be safe my other Marine friend and dont let Wayne the Marine get into trouble.

ps. I was up to Publex and I met a Marine that was stationed on the Norton the same time I was. I gave him my phone number and he is suppose to call and we will go out for a beer and some reminiscing. He was a Second LT on the Norton and he was a career Marine so I figure he came out a ''Bird". Really nice guy and damn proud to be a Marine. He is kinda like Wayne in that they are replacing several ''joints'' to keep him functioning.
You guys be safe and when I ''catch up''..... lol... I will be back on posting again.

God bless our vets and keep them safe ......
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Seajay,
Willa has the other side of that saying:

"Out of sight, out of mind."

Heaven knows she probably needed the vacation from you.

What is that Publix meeting Marine's name. Maybe Mick and I can give him a "heads up" call.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:45 AM   #7

IF he is a real Marine, and I dont doubt that he is, he already KNOWS about swabbies in white hats !!

God that felt good...............................ROFLMAO . LOL, picking myself up..............
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #8

True Love
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool,Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

'The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry.... How soon can I go home?'