Words that are difficult for Marines to say when DRUNK
WORDS THAT ARE DIFFICULT FOR A MARINE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
WORDS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT FOR A MARINE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
WORDS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE FOR A MARINE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. I'm not interested in fighting you.
6. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance. I have no
coordination and would hate to look like a real fool!
7. Oh no, I must be going home now as I have to work in the morning.
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2008 Winnebago Destination 39W
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.