Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #1

Nor'easters Club
Hi all here we sit at Normandy Campground watching the lovely rain fall. the good thing is that our unit will not have to leave this time out its now here until the end of the season.

The other nice thing is that crossroads rv from Middleboro is having there RV show so wife and I will be able to check out some of the DP's who knows maybe we will move a DP to our site if we see one we like not that our Winnie Adventurer needs to be replaced she is doing just fine but we would like to find a DP at some point.

So if any of you are gong to be up here drop us a line and maybe we can sit a spell .

Mark
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #2

Nor'easters Club
Hi all here we sit at Normandy Campground watching the lovely rain fall. the good thing is that our unit will not have to leave this time out its now here until the end of the season.

The other nice thing is that crossroads rv from Middleboro is having there RV show so wife and I will be able to check out some of the DP's who knows maybe we will move a DP to our site if we see one we like not that our Winnie Adventurer needs to be replaced she is doing just fine but we would like to find a DP at some point.

So if any of you are gong to be up here drop us a line and maybe we can sit a spell .

Mark
Old 05-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #3

Rain or not, wish I was there.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #4
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

I agree a 1000000000% with Frankie!! A rainy day camping beats a sunny day at work !!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #5

Wife and I decided to head to NF this weekend.We figured if we were going to be house bound might as well be rv bound.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:44 AM   #6
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Great news Frankie you all have fun !! Maybe you will hook up with Mark and we will have another newbe at the fall rally!!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #7

Mark ,we are here at #19.On our way to pool around 7:30

Old 05-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #8

Nor'easters Club
Frankie,
I had to leave to come back into city to work the grave yard shift but wife and kids are still up there at NF wife and kids are work kampers there. Wife is working the pools and the rec lodge son is working the rec lodge and daughter is working at the kampers kitchen.

Wife is Joanne, Son is James and Daughter is Katelynn but that call her Kattie.

Stop by the lodgge and ask one of the works for them they will say hello and you can fill them in on the ralley if you talk to the real boss my wife Joanne about the ralley then she is the one that tells me where she wants the bus to go .

they are on the site reght behind the bathroom, bathroom 2 can't miss it big winne adventurer there with the gang. If I am lucky I'll be back there on sunday 5/20/07 before noon and I'll check out site 19 to see if you are still there.

Mark