Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Anyone headed to South FL

If there is anyone headed to south FL & needs a small no thrills rv park. Please check out Palm Beach RV Park in West Palm Beach. I am not affiliated with this park in any way, but I do have some interest. To make a long story short, my wife had a contract to work for 3 months in Palm Beach Gardens Hospital. The contract was cancelled this past Wed. we had already put down one months rent deposit & we are told that we will lose the deposit unless they rent out the site. Hopefully someone will rent for the month of Feb, but any part of the month we will get that much refund. The monthly rent is $600 + electricity. This park is very convieneint to Down Town & the convention center, beaches & PBI (West Palm Beach International) airport. We stayed here last year & it was a nice quite park with little outside traffic on a deadend street. Check it out if you are planning on being in the area. Tell Frank Dan Sees sent you.

Palm Beach RV Park, 1444 Okeechobee Rd # 11, West Palm Beach - (561) 659-2817
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Thanks Dan!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #3

Thanks for the info on the park Dan. I wont be in that area till March, but I do need a place close to Boca Raton and I appreciate finding a good park in the area. I would think there would be no problem with them renting the site as there doesn't seem to be much in that area.
powderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
I think they will rent it out. We stayed there last year at the same time & they were full almost every night. Powderman, this is a truly no thrills park but with a good location. Compared to the other RV resorts in the area, the monthly rate is about 1/2 or better than the others. There is a state park just a few miles south that I believe the nightly rate is about the same, but they don't offer monthly stays.