Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Atlanta--Milwaukee--Niagara Falls--Atlanta

I must say I am getting pretty excited about our upcoming trip to the above locations. We just returned from a Alaska Cruise, and though it was fun, I am much more exited about this trip. Scratches off two things on my bucket list: Riding Harley's with my sister and seeing Niagara Falls.
We will be 60' long towing the trailer with the bike!!! 2900 Miles, plus we will be in Canada for a short while... Crossing from North of Detroit to Niagara Falls.
It will just be a solid week with my 14 Year old son just before he heads to his first year in high school... 14 year....High School.... OMG......
I think the PA will do fine, and we will have a blast. We are booked into 4 Mille Creek state park for our stay at the falls.

I know we will be hitting the HD museum. What else should be fun to see. Let me know and maybe we will plan on stopping!!!

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
BlueOx Aladdin Toads: '19 Tahoe, '22 JLU, '17 JKU, IRV3 Brake System
mc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-08-2014, 04:52 AM   #2

Milwaukee is a horror to drive through right now. Lots of construction and no effort to paint lane markers. Worse, the never erased old lane paint. One thing you can count on is a heart pumping ride through Milwaukee. Get on someone's rear end and hope they can follow the mystery lane
Oconomowoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Well, we made it back . 2600 miles no issues, toad and all.
Nothing better that to have your own place where ever you go.
Looking forward to Thunder Beach for our next adventure in 57 days.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
How was Four Mile Creek? We are booked there in about a week. Anything I should know?
jeffwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Only power hookup, no water. There are water stations every 5 or so sites. We had a 100 foot hose and that was enough to fill up.
Nice, clean, and quiet. Lots of green space.
20 minute drive from the falls. Your parking pass for the toad will save you parking at the falls in the state park.
Nearest grocery store is 15 minutes away.
They have a small store on site with the essentials.