Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-03-2015, 08:42 PM   #29

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHg View Post
John Boy....the 10/10/10 was not my rating, but the rating Rayford Village earned through Good Sam. They are consistently rated one of the highest parks on every RV Rating website out there. As far as what I'm accustomed too.....you do not have a clue. Read some of my previous posts. I much prefer exclusive Class A only resorts.....you won't catch me in COE parks or State or National Parks. I prefer that my down time be spent away from the trailer trash that stays in those parks in their travel trailers and 5th wheels being pulled by a mosquito killing Dodge diesel. I have no problem paying $200 a night for a nice private park.
Wow sounds like someone is on their high horse this evening.

Settle down there before you blow a vien.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #30

Quote:
.....you won't catch me in COE parks or State or National Parks. I prefer that my down time be spent away from the trailer trash that stays in those parks in their travel trailers and 5th wheels being pulled by a mosquito killing Dodge diesel. I have no problem paying $200 a night for a nice private park.
Some people have more money than brains or appropriate opinions. While I don't know how you came to develop opinions about such nasties as COE parks, I'm developing (on my own) an opinion about your tastes.

There are a few people on this planet that both have the money to do what they want, and have the roots to like normal things, and not aspire to being in a ritzy-titzy paradise.

I'm no expert on the subject, but my several COE experiences have been...waterfront...pull-through...no neighbors within 200'. How's that compare?

Old 09-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7365 View Post
Wow sounds like someone is on their high horse this evening.

Settle down there before you blow a vien.

ROFL. You sent the message a whole lot better than I did.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #32

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy473 View Post
Some people have more money than brains or appropriate opinions. While I don't know how you came to develop opinions about such nasties as COE parks, I'm developing (on my own) an opinion about your tastes.

There are a few people on this planet that both have the money to do what they want, and have the roots to like normal things, and not aspire to being in a ritzy-titzy paradise.

I'm no expert on the subject, but my several COE experiences have been...waterfront...pull-through...no neighbors within 200'. How's that compare?
I like how you said it.

Believe me I had to back space a couple of times of what I really wanted to say
Old 09-03-2015, 09:26 PM   #33

Quote:
I much prefer exclusive Class A only resorts.....you won't catch me in COE parks or State or National Parks. I prefer that my down time be spent away from the trailer trash that stays in those parks in their travel trailers and 5th wheels being pulled by a mosquito killing Dodge diesel. I have no problem paying $200 a night for a nice private park.
(Mod edit)
I camp almost exclusively at COE,State and Federal parks. I am a veteran,a business owner and the Mayor of a small town in Pa and just because I don't choose to stay in a resort type campground does not make me or anyone else that stays in public facilities trailer trash.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:41 PM   #34

Well that about sums up this subject
I'll just crawl away to my NF campground in the High Sierras with a view out my window of June Lake with my 1978 22' rebuilt/repainted/re-everything, looks like new, TT.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:00 PM   #35

Monaco Owners Club
How low is this group going to go with this! It is appalling reading some of the post here! Look like iRV2 is going down hill fast.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:09 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&SL View Post
How low is this group going to go with this! It is appalling reading some of the post here! Look like iRV2 is going down hill fast.

Agree, I will just hit my Unsubscribe Button now.....
Old 09-03-2015, 10:13 PM   #37

Getting back on topic, there is something to be said about having an anonymous online identity. You never know how someone might use information about you floating around out there.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:29 PM   #38

Well, I know I will never stay there.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:04 PM   #39

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
John Boy....the 10/10/10 was not my rating, but the rating Rayford Village earned through Good Sam. They are consistently rated one of the highest parks on every RV Rating website out there. As far as what I'm accustomed too.....you do not have a clue. Read some of my previous posts. I much prefer exclusive Class A only resorts.....you won't catch me in COE parks or State or National Parks. I prefer that my down time be spent away from the trailer trash that stays in those parks in their travel trailers and 5th wheels being pulled by a mosquito killing Dodge diesel. I have no problem paying $200 a night for a nice private park. (Mod edit)

Pretty Snooty for somebody who evidently can't afford a top of their line coach !
Old 09-04-2015, 04:55 AM   #40

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
If you are invited to a pool party at your neighbor's and find the neighbor's hired help were pissing in the pool and you complain about it to the other neighbors, do you really expect to be invited back? Would you really want to go back?

I also think the OP should file a claim with their insurer and let them subrogate against the gardeners. The campground may have some liability if they knew previously of similar problems but kept the gardeners anyway.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog is too dark to read." - Groucho Marx
Old 09-04-2015, 05:10 AM   #41
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
It's time to move on. This thread has turned personal which is not allowed here as per our Community Rules.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Closed Thread

Tags
ford