Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-26-2005, 08:38 AM   #1

If you have an opportunity to go to Busnell, FL you really have to check out Blueberry RV Resort. Mon the people are the friendliest we have ever met! The sites are spacious and clean. The facilities are new and up to date... Daily, weekly and Monthly rates very reasonable! I would give this resort 5 out of 5 stars!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-26-2005, 08:38 AM   #2

If you have an opportunity to go to Busnell, FL you really have to check out Blueberry RV Resort. Mon the people are the friendliest we have ever met! The sites are spacious and clean. The facilities are new and up to date... Daily, weekly and Monthly rates very reasonable! I would give this resort 5 out of 5 stars!

Old 01-26-2005, 05:41 PM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
I'll be in that area in March and this campground sounds interesting. Do you know if they have a web site with some photos/details? I couldn't find one.

Thanks for the review.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:57 AM   #4

No, I don't think they have a website, But their # is 352-793-4112.Directions from I-75 take exit 314 coming from the north it would be a left hand turn onto rte 48 just past the super Walmart take a right you'll see the signs go to end of road left turn into Park We will be here until March 6. We were going to go elsewhere after the FMCA Rally, but after being here for a week we are extending our stay for a month. That should tell you something about the folks here. I can take a few Pics for you and send them via e-mail if you would like. Please let me know
i'e' the ONLY thing they don't have right now is Cable TV but you can get about 10- 15 stations with the Winngard Antenna.
ED4togo@aol.com
Old 01-30-2005, 05:10 PM   #5

Forest River Owners Club
Thanks for the offer, but we'll try to swing by and take a look when we get down that way.
Thanks,..
Old 02-01-2005, 05:51 PM   #6

OK sounds good, Sue is the Manager and Cindy is one of the owners they both work in the front office..
Tell them Ed nad Michele Dressell sent you. We'll be there until March 6.. Site 453
Have a great and safe trip
Old 03-01-2005, 02:34 PM   #7

Hi There. In Bushnell there is an Escapees
park which is not that expensive. Even if,
you are not a member you still can camp
there. I wouldn't rule that cg. out.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:05 PM   #8

Well let me tell you this place is soooo good for the $$$ we're staying for another month on site D-1 corner lot...
Old 03-12-2005, 05:11 AM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
Coastal Campers
We like it there, too. However, we paid the daily rate which is not near as cost effective as your monthly rate. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:42 AM   #10

That's true, it's cheaper then the daily rate, however even the daily rate is good for what is here. Across the street is 36.00 a night and the facilities are below average at best!
Anyway have a great time no matter where you go and many happy miles.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:31 PM   #11

We have stopped at Blueberry Hill several times to drop off sample bundles of the Gypsy Journal and we are really impressed with how nice the people and the park are.

Gypsy Journal Newspaper
Nick Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #12

Well, we're sorry to say it's time to move on. We've been here at BBH for over 2 months and loved it, we really hate to leave but the west is calling us for the summer. If you're in the Bushnell, FL, exit 314 off I-75 stop in to Blueberry Hill RV Resort and stay a while tell Cindy nad Hal Lyons ( owners ) Ed and Michele Dressell sent you! Have a great time and good miles!