Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2010, 01:34 AM   #1

Boondocking Ohanapecosh next week

We are headed down to Mt. Rainier for a week starting on June 24th. I am switching jobs and have decided to take a week off in between. We are full-timers here near Seattle. We have our Itasca Suncruiser parked on a 10 acre greenbelt. We have a 30amp hookup and the porta potty folks come out every other week. Works great. Very cool way to live. We have been here for about 1 1/2 years now and are very happy in this lifestyle.

I have added a third 12v deep cycle battery which should give me plenty of juice for the trip. Genset works great and all systems are go. Not much packing since we live in our coach but we do have a nice sized storage shed next to the coach that we use to switch out our stuff depending on the weather.

Ohanapecosh Campground is absolutely breathtaking and we both love to hike so it should be a good trip. We are going to leave the campground before the July 4th crowd hits.

Anyway, if you see us there give us a holler. We love to meet new people. We are both full-time working professionals. I am leaving a great job at Microsoft for one with another large company. They came to me and made an offer I just could not refuse. Very exciting times. Funny, with both of us working and living this lifestyle we are going to be able to make up for losses we experienced in this housing debacle.

Anyway.....happy camping to you all.
kcaravelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!