Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #1

C. G. in Panama City florida ????

I'm thinking about going to a campground in Panama City florida called Emerald Coast RV Beach Resort as anyone ever stay at this campground is there a lot to do in there and the area around there because i will be having a car to drive around, also does it have anything for kids? If anyone stayed there please let me know what you think, or I'm also open for nice campgrounds in florida, I live in New Jersey and I would hate to drive to florida for ten days and not like the campgroud. Thanks Joe
ninos is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Stayed there last fall. It is a nice place. Good for kids, has a decent pool, animal
park/zoo is next door. Level concrete pads with grass around. Clean and safe
location. Nice staff. Good location for seeing the area. It is in Panama City Beach,
not in Panama City. These are different towns, about 15 miles apart.
It is the best location in the area, and I think you will be pleased.
Mac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #3

Thor Owners Club
check out campgroundreviews.com.......you can have a look at what other RVers have to say about the CG
Fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #4

thanks a lot for that info. joe
Old 03-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #5

If you have a toad make sure to stop at Hunts Oyster Bar. Well worth the trip and they have good lunch specials. But for lunch you need to get there by 11:30 or you will end up waiting for awhile.

Bob
Old 03-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #6

I will be there with 4 other units on Easter weekend. Great place, nice pool and good $5.00 breakfast on the weekends. We are stoping on the return from Tampa. Lots to do close by.
Lault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #7

Thanks bob that makes it easyer for me to make my decision I was afraid that there wasn't much to do around there, and yes I will have a tow so I can get out and go to that place for lunch. Thanks again to all of you. Joe
Old 04-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #8

Oh yeah. There will be plenty entertainment. I own a private security company in the area and we stay busy. Spring Breakers will provide plenty entertainment. Simply sitting on the curb watching the traffic and activity can be entertaining. (Said with a smile and a giggle.) You will be right across from the white sand beaches. Like to fish? That will keep you busy. Look for the local shrimp stands. These people shrimp all night and sell them fresh/iced in the morning. Nothing like grilled shrimp at the camp site.

You will not be far from Ripley's Beleive it or Not and a few amusement type parks for kids of all ages.
SteveCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #9

also try St Andrews State Park, awesome beach, beautiful sites, playgrounds, etc only minutes from Panama City Beach and attractions listed above. ENJOY
tooltrdr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida