Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-05-2004, 08:12 AM   #1

The campground review section has been refurbished, we can now enter new reviews, and even add pictures, stop on by and add your favorite campground. follow this Link to the Campground Review Section

1. Log-in. This requires separate registration from the forum, but will work in all review areas as well as photo gallery.

2. Locate campground in the system, click on link and then "post a review" located next to campground name. If the campground is not in the system continue to #3.

3. Click on the "Upload a Campground" link located to the right and just below these instructions.

4. Select the state or province the campground is located in.

5. Click the browse button to locate photos of the campground on your hard drive. Skip if you do not have photos.

6. Add general information about the campground here. The actual review is completed after you load this information.

7. Click on the Submit button.
Disney Campers - Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-05-2004, 08:12 AM   #2

The campground review section has been refurbished, we can now enter new reviews, and even add pictures, stop on by and add your favorite campground. follow this Link to the Campground Review Section

1. Log-in. This requires separate registration from the forum, but will work in all review areas as well as photo gallery.

2. Locate campground in the system, click on link and then "post a review" located next to campground name. If the campground is not in the system continue to #3.

3. Click on the "Upload a Campground" link located to the right and just below these instructions.

4. Select the state or province the campground is located in.

5. Click the browse button to locate photos of the campground on your hard drive. Skip if you do not have photos.

6. Add general information about the campground here. The actual review is completed after you load this information.

7. Click on the Submit button.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:46 AM   #3

I can't seem to find the "Add A Review" link, just to the right and below the pictures.

'93' Prowler,30ft,5er
Red Rover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 07:02 AM   #4
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
Red, it is on the right side of the screen in a line that looks like this:

Admin | Home | Profile | Add Campground | Logout

Dave
[b]NASCAR FANS - Carl Edwards #99 & Ryan Newman #12![/col
RVrs R US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 04:03 PM   #5

I don't see it!~!
Izzyblueye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 05:10 AM   #6

Homer,
I could'nt find it either.

98 Adventurer/Vortec
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:13 AM   #7
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
I've sent a note to Bill Rowell as it looks like the page with the "Add Campground" link has changed from what it originally read.

Also, remember you have to register in this Campground Review section even though you might be already registered in the forums. If you are not registered in the Campground Reviews section, this is all you see on the right side of the page: Home | Register | Login

Hang on folks (Bill's at the iRV2 Boerne rally) and he'll get the description fixed as quickly as he can.

Dave
[b]NASCAR FANS - Carl Edwards #99 & Ryan Newman #12![/col
RVrs R US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #8

This is a new review the RV resort is Majestics Oaks, off Chancey Road in Zephyrhills, Fl. if you are a persons with breathing problems this is not the place for you because of the cement dust from the plant next door, I have been coming here for 6 yrs and the new management has decided that three month rentals are no longer welcome even though they advertise them, no improvements have been made except the scenery the pool is the same size not enough room in the club house, and the laundry room has four machines which if lucky three of them works. There was about 50-75 cites 6 years now there is about 200 with no improvement except rent increases each year. This is my last year for health reasons.
BILL/barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:03 AM   #9
Administrator Emeritus

Bill/barb, THANK YOU for adding your review to the Campground review page!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #10

Texas Boomers Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I also had trouble trying to "Add a campground" it says Upload campground instead. Then I did not know how to upload a picture. My photos are in Picasa and downloaded picture manager. I am a real novice at this. Should I create a special folder in My Documents, save the picture there then "browse" to that specific item?
I feel so dumb--Nancy
ncason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:46 PM   #11

Nancy

Yes it is the Upload Campground Link, it changed at some point, sorry for the confusion, to upload a picture the photo needs to be on your hard drive
Old 04-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #12

You need to put your pix in a file (under MyPictures) is good, or, you can put them on a CD and browse them from there.

I might advise you to re-size them to 250 pixels wide as that is the size in the Review. The program makes its own thumbnail from that pic.
<font color="#0000ff">George Eldridge

Cynthia Totten</font>
Webster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #13

I tried to log in with the same info that I use for the forum and it does not recognize me. What am I doing wrong?
Old 10-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #14
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by redeldo:
I tried to log in with the same info that I use for the forum and it does not recognize me. What am I doing wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While you certainly can use the same login and password if you choose, you must register in the photo area before being able to do that.
The photo site is on a different server, so it is necessary to register....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote