My wife and I are hoping to spend our 47th wedding anniversary in the Great Smokey Mtns. N.P. the first week of October, 2012.
We would appreciate any recommendations any of you might have for a campground with the following characteristics:
- For the 1st week or so of October, 2012.
- Easily reached from north of the park; we'd be driving down through Pigeon Forge.
- Suitable for our 18 foot TT.
- Full hookups; inc. 30 Amp service.
- Good WIFI
- Pet friendly.
- Easy access/close to park.
- Good Neighbor Sam/Campgrounds America/Passport America discounts.
Thanks in advance for any guidance you might be able to provide.