Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:11 AM   #57
Originally Posted by srh View Post
I called Hilda, and she got me three nights(6, 7, and 8). I was able to get April 8, and 9 on a separate reservation directly through Disney. So, I'm all set. Thank you all for your pointers and advice!. Yes, I have it for Premium Sites.

Again, I appreciate everyone's input!

Regards to all!
I will be there same time span, hope too see you, I have preferred site, palazzo 33.1

et_ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #58
Just stayed 4 nights with a 45' DP. I could not get backed into a site in the 300 loop so they upgraded me to a premium site in the 900 loop which was right across from the meadows store and chip and dale campfire. It was great.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum

Ronrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:18 PM   #59

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
My DW And I were there back in October. 900 loop. Was our first time there and loved it. Tried the golf cart rental for 3 days, definetly worth it as the shuttle buses make the rounds every 20-30 mins IIRC. We brought our 38ft dutchstar, site was reasonable to get in to
99 DSDP 3865 Cat 300, 06 Acura TL via dolly
stratob377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #60
I don't mean to high jack this thread, but have a related question...If I tow our TT to the fort for my family to stay, can my parents (who do not have a RV) have one delivered to the fort to stay in or does Disney have any to rent, so as to be close to us?

Thank you in advance!
'14 Ram 2500 MC CTD & '14 Jayco 287BHBE
bookemdanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:53 AM   #61
Fleetwood Owners Club
Disney does not rent, but does allow rental units. Here is one link, just saw this guy at the Chicago RV show.

Disney does its best to get you close to each other. I have not always had friends next door, but getting same loop is typically not a problem.

2010 Fleetwood Discovery 40G
Gary1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:40 AM   #62

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Disney FW does have very nice units that you can rent onsite. They call them cabins and they have many of them in fact there are a couple of sections at FW that are just for these cabinesWe recently had a large family gathering there and not everyone had a camper. For those who did not they stayed in a cabin.
Ken & Diane
2014 Newmar Ventana 4369 All Electric 400HP
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
KenNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:28 PM   #63
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ken is correct, but that is not camping ) If you want to save a little money, renting a camper is much cheaper than the cabins. Having said that, we have had family a couple of Thanksgivings ago rent a cabin and they are quite nice. But not cheap !!

Gary1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:59 PM   #64
I did the cabins one year and I wasn't impressed, although it cost me about 7 grand.

The following year I bought a TT and went back and that only cost me about 4 grand. I would do it again in a heartbeat if I had the vaca time....

you MUST rent or bring your own golf cart....

trust me....

RVGuy1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:31 PM   #65
Originally Posted by Theluckys View Post
4. The Premium sites have cable and if you go to the office they have a modem and splitter for internet. Their system is designed to hard wire laptop computers but we bring our wireless router and hook it up and viola we have a wireless network that is indeed high speed. There is free WiFi in the public spaces as well.
Originally Posted by f14av8r View Post
- ------- I wasn't aware of the cable vs no cable difference between a Premium and Full-Hookup Site or the Internet availability. Nice to know!-------
Just wanted to clarify something that was posted. All of the campground sites have cable hookups -- Premium, Preferred, Full Hookup and even Partial sites. The entire campground was wired for cable when they did extensive modifications around 2009/2010. If you go to the campground store, you can pickup the modem for free and it will work in all of the camping loops so you can have internet at your camper. And yes, if you have a wireless router you can hook it up to the modem and have wireless in your camper.

rvpusher is offline   Reply With Quote