Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-15-2014, 12:22 PM   #1

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Frankenmuth Musicfest RV parking

Has anyone attended the august musicfestival here with their rig? If so how close to the event site can you set up? Is the jellystone cg close to the event or is there something closer?
Thanks
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I've been to Frankenmuth many times. Actually my wife and I spent many evenings there while dating 30 years ago....but that's another story. I've never been to Jellystone however. Most events are somewhere downtown and the campground is only about a 20 minute walk to downtown from what I see on google maps.

I would highly recommend Zehnders if you like fried chicken. Bronners is one of the best Christmas themed stores in the entire country.
okcnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #3

Was at jellystone cp ground 2 years ago. Stayed in cabin but had 10 trailers from my wife family stay the same weekend. Sites are tight bathrooms clean and a great place for kids.

Tom
redwing10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:10 PM   #4

We visited Frankenmuth last fall on the way to the upper peninsula and liked it so much we stopped in on the return trip. Jellystone is an easy walk to town and an easy walk to Bronners. On our second visit, I didn't even unload the toad. We walked everywhere.
vettenuts is offline   Reply With Quote