Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:50 AM   #1
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Cool Help find RV Park near Music City Center Nashville

I will be in Nashville in April and would certainly appreciate your help finding the right RV park near Music City in Nashville. I plan on riding my electric bike back and forth so 15 miles or so away is preferred. I have a 40' Pusher Holiday Rambler RV.

1995 Holiday Rambler Navigator
Cummins 400 HP
dreemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #2
The Grand Ole Opry is not far away from any of the three campgrounds located on Music Valley Drive. There are bunches of hotels also in that area so there is a ton of traffic. It might be safer to walk as the Opry is located behind the Opryland Hotel (at the mall). If you want to go to downtown Nashville, there is the Downtown Shuttle that will take you downtown for $10 round trip and picks up at all three campgrounds (you must call in advance and campgrounds will help with this). The shuttle drops you off/picks you up in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame and it is a short walk to the strip with all the country music. We stay at the KOA as it is our opinion the best of the three campgrounds.

jpharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 03:08 PM   #3
One of the great things about IRV2 is the SEARCH feature. Just click on this (up in the tool bar), type in Nashville Campgrounds, and you will see that there is already a discussion and information about your question.

Originally Posted by dreemail View Post
I will be in Nashville in April and would certainly appreciate your help finding the right RV park near Music City in Nashville. I plan on riding my electric bike back and forth so 15 miles or so away is preferred. I have a 40' Pusher Holiday Rambler RV.
George Schweikle Lexington, KY
1999 Safari TREK 2830, FMCA 190830, Safari International chapter
1995 Safari TREK 2630, 1983 Winnebago Chieftain, 1976 Midas Mini
George Schweikle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:33 AM   #4
You have a Jellystone Park and a KOA right there. Camping World is also close by if you're looking for that.

Last year, we stayed in the Jellystone Park - nothing special, but if you have kids you may appreciate the kids activities. When I'd made the reservations, they were running a 50% off special, but I don't see one now. Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ - Nashville, TN | Where You Camp With Friends!®

We will be spending 12 days up there for competitions in June and I think we're going to try KOA this time just for something different.
Andi n Doug (Trauma901) Shadow, Moose, Star (the labs)
2010 Tiffin Allegro Open Road RED
TN Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 07:51 AM   #5
Stayed in the KOA last summer and loved it. Shuttle stopped at the front door of the office and ran until midnight I believe. Sites and facilities were spotless and staff was great and a short walk to Camping World if you need stuff or just want to kill some time.
Dennis & Mary Ann(Directress of Navigation & Planning), 2013 Storm 32BH
denverh is offline   Reply With Quote