Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-11-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I have to tell you that I had an absolutely wonderful drive along Hwy 126 on Wednesday. There is probably one big thing I would have changed...I would have preferred to have been the "navigator" snapping these photos and sharing this scenery instead of trying to snap these and drive at the same time!

You can also see more photos of this drive at this photo album...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I have to tell you that I had an absolutely wonderful drive along Hwy 126 on Wednesday. There is probably one big thing I would have changed...I would have preferred to have been the "navigator" snapping these photos and sharing this scenery instead of trying to snap these and drive at the same time!

You can also see more photos of this drive at this photo album...

Old 10-12-2007, 06:43 AM   #3

Country Coach Owners Club
This is a beautiful drive. Also during the right time of the year, there are wide spots in the road where you can pull off and harvest blackberries. Another beautiful drive, though not as convenient to Florence is the road from Reedsport to I-5 along the Umpqua River.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 AM   #4

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Great pictures Mama....I enjoyed your blog too. Any news on the job front ?? You have a great attitude and I am sure something great is going to come your way. </span>

~Shannone & Chad [/COLOR]
Lil'Darlin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Shannone,
I have updated my blog regarding my employment status... Thanks for shaming me into putting something up!!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:38 PM   #6
jfb

We've taken that route several times, but never in the Fall. Beautiful! One time, we were going the other way, down in the flats along the river we flushed a Great Blue Heron out of the ditch along the hiway. Luckily, I missed him but, unfortuntely, he didn't miss me. Didn't know that one bird could pack so much guano...
Old 10-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Okay, sweetie... you are kidding about taking the pics while driving, right?!! I think that is the route we took on our trip to Washington (via Eugene)... the map is in the Coach and we just got home from Napa Valley and Hollister Hills, so I'm too tired to go out and get it, but if it is the same route, it was gorgeous! Glad to hear you are enjoying Oregon!

Brenda, of...
Old 10-15-2007, 06:59 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Brenda....
first of all Congratulations!!! ...second of all... how did your new husband do in Hollister?
....and I really was driving while taking the pics...that is one reason I took so many...only a few would have turned out, since I was NOT looking through the view finder...this was truly a "point & shoot" photo taking day!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:27 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks for the congrats... wedding day and Napa were awesome... I'll post more later when I have time.

Tony got 2nd place in his class in the Hollister competition (by 1 point!), which of course does not make him happy (1st or nothing!). Loads of fun, though!

Brenda, of...
Old 10-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Just a note to let you know there is another blog update...pretty much more photos only...