Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #57

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
All you lucky people!, just got back from the keys, couldn't take coach, no place to park. had to drive the toad, but had a great time weather was awesome!

Enjoy!!
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #58

Florida Cooters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Coastal Campers
KZ RV Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbike View Post
We're here!!! We decided on Sandy Oaks RV Park in Beverly Hills. Seems like a very nice RV park with a lot of nice people. While I am sitting in TPA int airport waiting to fly back to NC, DW is in the RV sleeping. She started work in the ER at Citrus Memorial Hospital last night. I hate to go back home, but I to must go back to work. I figure I will be back about 4 of the next six weeks to play. I have our bikes & kayaks here.
So be safe & lets not meet by you showing up in the ER at Citrus Mem. It would be much better to meet at the park or on the water or on a bike ride .Enjoy your warm winter.
Hey guys, I am just down the road at Rock Crusher until the 20th or so. If you get a chance c'mon over and have a drink of some sort. I can maybe round up Exfed as well, they are in the same CG.

Anybody else passing through is more then welcome to stop in...
DpDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #59

Leaving Thursday for the keys. Staying at the KOA@ sugar
loaf for a week and then up to Tampa.
Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #60

Monaco Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The DW and I head out in the morning and plan to hit Kissimmee, FL on April 6th when the Grandson and his maid fly in to do the Orlando area and Kennedy Space Center. After 7 days there we head down to Pompano Beach, FL for 11 days and take a 7 day cruise out of Miami while the Grandson and Maid (That is his Mother by the way as he is only 4) baby sit the MH. Then when we return from the cruise we move on down to the US Coast Guard Station in Marathon, FL for 4 nights before heading out to Annapolis, MD and the DC area for two weeks, dropping the Grandson and Maid at the Airport in Orlando for their return to the Pacific Northwest (Everett, WA)
Old 02-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #61

Just got into Waters Edge RV Resort in Punta Gorda and then off to Sebring for a week.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #62

We just arrived at Miami/Everglades Resort today for a week then moving to Sunshine Key for a week.
Chuck&Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboy27
Just got into Waters Edge RV Resort in Punta Gorda and then off to Sebring for a week.
Welcome to the Water's Edge. What site r u on? We are on site E36. Stop and say "Hi".

Tim Mangan.
TMangan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboy27 View Post
Check out the Slip Not bar with the pirate ship. Say hello to my drunk brothers Tommy & Jimmy....
MRBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #65

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Presently at Lake Waldena until tomorrow. Then looks like Wekiva Falls resort for the next 30 days. Then? Who knows?
jlyon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:56 PM   #66

Thanks for the warm welcome Tim. You are the first iRV2 member I have met on my travels.

Wayne
Old 02-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #67

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We live here in Lakeland, FL year round. We started camping reguarly this past July when we bought our new to us DP. We enjoy the State Parks & try to go once a month for a few days. This Saturday we are going to Lake Kissimmee State Park to take in the Cow Camp experience. It only runs on weekends & holidays. Normally we go camping arriving on Sunday or Monday & stay through Thursday or Friday to avoid the crowds. Usually the parks are pretty empty during the week. But now that the snow birds are down it probably ain't so. That be alright, like to meet people from da north. Oh, we will be in site #8 .
cvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #68

The wife and I will be down the 16th thru the 24th at Myakka River State park. This will be our first trip out of state with the new camper and we are a little nervous. Hopeing for some warm weather and sunshine.
rosnerdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnerdesign View Post
The wife and I will be down the 16th thru the 24th at Myakka River State park. This will be our first trip out of state with the new camper and we are a little nervous. Hopeing for some warm weather and sunshine.
Will 84* and sunshine do it for ya? I live right down the road and it doesn't get much better than this.... Have fun!
MRBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #70

Well, my Florida foray is over and I have to pack up and head back north tomorrow morning. It has been a great five weeks but reality is calling. Hoping the good weather holds out through Sunday and then I will be home until next year.