Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #1

Any nice rv parks aound the Lake Robinson area need something witht least 30amp service and large enough for a 40" MH.

Thx

2010 Ford Edge
Barry and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #2

Any nice rv parks aound the Lake Robinson area need something witht least 30amp service and large enough for a 40" MH.

Thx

2010 Ford Edge
Barry and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #3

If you are talking about Hartsville and McBee area the only two places I know would be Johnson's Boat landing and Easterling's Boat Landing. But I just found this list. I am only familiar with the two listed above.

Charlie Brown's Camper Spaces & Flea Market
1800 Hawk Hill Drive
Phone: (843) 383-7271
or (843) 332-1766 cbrown246@juno.com Located off New Market Rd. on E. side of Lake Robinson " 6 spaces with full hookups: electric, water, sewer, cable & phone " (4) with 30 amp. " (2) with 30 or 50 amp " House pets OK

Easterling Landing
1540 Easterling Landing Road
Hartsville, SC 29550
Phone: (843) 332-9810 or 383-4037
Located on eastern shore of Lake Robinson " RV, camper & tent sites " Electric, water & sewer hook-ups " Daily, weekly & monthly rates " No dogs or alcohol allowed " Bagged ice " Floats for rent " Picnicking " Boat landing " Water skiing " Concession stand " Game room

The Farm Campground
604 Hill Crest Lane off Tabernacle Church Road
McBee, SC 29101
Phone: (843) 339-1338 or
(843) 307-4544 jtunem@sc.rr.com Located off SC 151 between Hartsville & McBee, on west side of Lake Robinson " 15 camper spaces, all with 50 amp. Hookups

Johnson's Landing
1648 New Market Road (off SC 151)
Phone: (843) 332-7189
Located on eastern shore of Lake Robinson " RV, camper & tent sites " Electric, water & sewer hookups " Daily & weekly rates " Swimming " Boat landing " Picnicking " Concessions
Old 03-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #4

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Nice? None that I know of. We have stayed at Johnson's Landing for an overnite a couple of times. They have a beach and boat landing on the lake and during the summertime it is loaded with day use folks from the surrounding area. They only have about 4 or 5 sites with hookups, and no facilities other than the beach/boat ramp. They don't actually run it as a campground, it is just an area behind their house, but they have facilities for a few RVs that are usually occupied by contract engineers that work at the nuclear plant.

There is another campground just past Johnsons that is a little larger, but I don't recall the name..that may be Easterlings. We have driven past it but have not stayed there.

You didn't say how long you plan to stay or what you need to be near in the area other than the lake...here's a suggestion. Call Brown RV Sales and Service. They are a medium sized RV sales business on Hwy 151 right beside Lake Robinson. I think they are listed as Hartsville or McBee South Carolina. They sell diesel pushers and large 5ers, and I would expect some of the staff there would know the area and what to recommend. They seem a pretty friendly bunch, so I would give them a call.
Chuck&Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:57 AM   #5

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Barry & Linda.. where did you end up staying? I would be interested in what you found in the area.
Chuck&Pam is offline   Reply With Quote