I've stayed there and was disappointed. My review is in the CG section of iRV2. CG problems are:
1. registration area is small and congested
2. interior roads are narrow and pot holes are plentiful
3. sites are wide but very short
4. the roads are so narrow one can not pull through the pull through site to leave. One must back out of a pull through site.
5. the pool is very small for the size of the CG
6. staff is not familiar with the area. They are not even familiar with parts of the CG business advertised in the CG goodie bag
7. when it rains, there is mud everywhere, poor drainage
One great thing about the CG is the view of the mountains is priceless.
2005 Newmar KSDP 3910 + GMC ENVOY XUV 37K lbs Moving Down The Road
The Avatar Is Many Times Around The USA
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours