Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #1

Workhorse Chassis Owner
new Wildwood NJ beach camping

Just saw on the news where the city of Wildwood NJ is opening an 80 site, no hook up campground on the beach. Stated it will open in about 2 weeks and will accept self contained units only. As per the news blurb, it will remain open til mid October and is located between the boardwalk and the Atlantic Ocean. Only services available seem to be pizza, salt water taffy, amusement rides, and 3 for $10 T-shirts.
George Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #2

I just got off the phone with Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, he will provide more information and I will post it here as soon as they get back to me.

Ted

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video...hore/163113846
Old 07-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Z View Post
Just saw on the news where the city of Wildwood NJ is opening an 80 site, no hook up campground on the beach. Stated it will open in about 2 weeks and will accept self contained units only. As per the news blurb, it will remain open til mid October and is located between the boardwalk and the Atlantic Ocean. Only services available seem to be pizza, salt water taffy, amusement rides, and 3 for $10 T-shirts.
I can imagine what they'll charge for a site there!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblerman View Post
Please provide more information. My Wife has been wanting to get the Motorhome close to "the Crest"

Ted
I just saw the news note on NBC 10 Philadelphia today. You can go to their website and search Wildwood and see it also. Can't find anything else.
George Z is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping