Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-08-2014, 06:35 AM   #1

Newburg, MD.

Anyone ever stayed at Aqualand Campground in Newburg, MD.?
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Staying at KOA Salome AZ. Thru The Summer, & Loving It..
Send a message via AIM to Bilgerat
Morning. I want you to know I Have Never Stayed There!.
"BUT", right across the main road 301, is a coal burning electric plant, the area around the campground is not the best. Now I have lived a half hour away since 1997. This is just my opinion. Sorry, I can't recommend another CG, I have only been doing this since July. I will, get back to you later after I ask around.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #3

I wouldn't stay at Aqua land.If You need to be in St. Marys county I would stay at Take-it-Easy campground in Callaway,MD. If heading south,I would stay in Ashland Via. Near Richmond,Va. depending on Your destination.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:26 AM   #4

Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Staying at KOA Salome AZ. Thru The Summer, & Loving It..
Send a message via AIM to Bilgerat
Morning, I didn't have any luck with camgrounds in my area. For the cost which is $50.00 per night, with a charge for electric meter, I would say "Hell No". You didn't say your reason, so I assume you are visiting fam/friends or passing through.
If passing through, Six miles south on 301 is a new WalMart, huge flat parking lot, It's listed as the King George, VA and is open 24 hrs.
If you do stay in the area, please leave a follow up, I would love to hear how you made out. Good Luck.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:46 AM   #5

Haven't decided what I'll do. We've stayed at Duncan's in Lothian b-4, wasn't impressed with them, but then again beggars can't be choosey. Need to be in the Waldorf area for our grandaughters wedding in June.
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote