Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #15

A couple of years ago we stayed at four mile park and it was nice and convenient to Niagara Falls (15 - 20 minutes as I remember) area but it was very wet. Maybe just that year but we did have concerns about the soft ground and moved to another spot in the campground. Yes, the staff was very helpful/cooperative when we wanted a different (not as wet) site. We'd stay there again if it's not raining hard.

Bob, Sandi & Marmaduke the Big Pug
SW OREGON 2004 Journey 39K, 330 Cat
If towing: a 2006 Mini Cooper or 1995 Wrangler
1ciderdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #16
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to norlfran
Thanks very much. Juszt made reservations

Tom and Rosemary, 2012 Winnebago Journey 36M 2000 Jeep Wrangler
norlfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #17
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
I hope he doesn't have the same problem with fuzziness after the eats and drinks. Hee hee! One could get lost.

That's why I only get a happy fuzzy feeling with the DW, she always makes sure I know where I'm going (not sure what the deal is with the "hand basket" though), and reminds me again in the morning, just in case I don't remember.....isn't that sweet.

In all serious, I think the fuzziness in this one particular case was more because we wern't looking for any one place in particular to eat and we where just driving around, so I'm not entirely positive on how we found it. I just know I can't wait to do it again....and hopefully I will get a good case of the self induced fuzzies
BirdDoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #18
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
If you have a passport many people feel the view of the falls are better on the Canadian side. You said you would be in NF in June, if that is the end of June Canada's independence day is July 1st. I have been there for the fireworks and they do a great job shooting them over the falls. Better than any show i have seen in the US on July 1st. The Adirondack park Is only about 6 hrs from NF, with plenty of things to do/see.

biglar is offline   Reply With Quote