Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-16-2015, 09:40 AM   #1

North Florida camping plans

Another member suggested posting planed trips so that others in the area may meet and visit other IRV2 members. So.....

This weekend, I will be going to the Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park to see the Christmas lights. I will have a friend and her little boy on Friday night as guests, and Saturday night, I will have my grandson and his parents as guests. I have a 6 seat cart which means empty seats both nights, if someone wants to see the lights from a cart vs an automobile. I will be on loop 71 and if my truck and cart are there, stop and say hi.

NFlcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-16-2015, 10:10 AM   #2

camping

Bob, I wish I could but I am having a party at my place but fyi on February 19 me and some friends are going to Torreya State Park in Chattahoochee, you are all welcome to join us I will be in site 26, Karen S

Kshivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:49 AM   #3

Is that display worth a visit. I am about a half hour away.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:04 AM   #4

Stop by the convenience store that sponsors it and get discount coupons. I like getting a deal anytime I can.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:23 PM   #5

we will be at Yogi Bear in Madison for new years at site 11 on the lake. I am cooking a whole hog on the first
Old 12-17-2015, 08:33 PM   #6

Damon Owners Club
Home is Live Oak and going to Key Largo for Christmas. We are always here for help!
markmiiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 09:51 PM   #7

North Florida camping plans

Currently near Orlando, then Oleno SP, and then Tyndall AFB in Panama City for a month before heading west. Have stayed at a number of SP's along Hwy 10, loved Blackwater and Steven Foster Cultural Center. Also nice Army Corp campground just north of Chattahoochee at Eastbank, Ga.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:26 AM   #8

camping

Hi Bob, Karen here ok what is your next camping trip? Karen
Old 02-02-2016, 11:25 AM   #9

Not sure. I am having a Super Bowl party this weekend. Haven't planned past that.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:26 AM   #10

camping

Awesome, Hope you have a blast at the party and that your team wins. Karen
Old 03-09-2016, 08:55 AM   #11

I will be going to the Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park this weekend. A coworker wants to get away from Jax and there is a RV show going on there too.

Tags
camping, florida