Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-23-2014, 08:39 AM   #1

Palm Springs Area

Will be heading to the desert in March, but cannot swing a full month there due to work obligations. Our best deals down there in the past have been on monthly rates, so looking for suggestions on nice locales with decent rates for 2-3 weeks. Prefer a more adult park with plenty of pool space. We are both in our 40's. Would love any advice you all have!

bmcfaror is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I am wintering at Two Springs RV Resort in North Palm Springs off Indian Canyon Blvd past Dillon Rd.
Two Springs RV Resort, CA They rent by day, week, and month. Also give 3 day 2 nite free to first time guests. If you choose to come here, let them know Joe & Ultra sent you.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:36 AM   #3

Last March we stayed a week at Palm Springs RV Resort & Golf Course nearby the Two Springs RV Resort mentioned above. Nice place with weekly rates. There are lots of RV parks in that area, Desert Hot Springs, some with natural hot spring pools. You will find that area very windy, much more windy than Palm Springs. There's a nice view to the west where I-10 goes through a pass to the Riverside area. The horizon is covered with windmills. Go figure! I think you'll find at most RV Parks the monthly rate will be less than paying for three weeks at the weekly rate. Just pay for the month and leave early, you'll save a few $$. I wouldn't stay in the Desert Hot Springs area again because of the wind.
AKJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKJohn View Post
Last March we stayed a week at Palm Springs RV Resort & Golf Course nearby the Two Springs RV Resort mentioned above. Nice place with weekly rates. There are lots of RV parks in that area, Desert Hot Springs, some with natural hot spring pools. You will find that area very windy, much more windy than Palm Springs. There's a nice view to the west where I-10 goes through a pass to the Riverside area. The horizon is covered with windmills. Go figure! I think you'll find at most RV Parks the monthly rate will be less than paying for three weeks at the weekly rate. Just pay for the month and leave early, you'll save a few $$. I wouldn't stay in the Desert Hot Springs area again because of the wind.
This is where we are headed in March. I guess we can count on wind out there. Oh Well. How is the Golf Course?
FMCA #341229
JacknKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:45 AM   #5

I didn't play golf there but the course looked to be in pretty good shape when I was there. It's a simple out and back course, all the fairways are parallel to each other. Looked like a good course to practice on before going to a more challenging place to play. Everyone seemed to be having a good time.
AKJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #6

Thanks everyone for advice here. Isn't the 2 Springs Resort 50 and over? We are still in our 40's....barely of course

bmcfaror is offline   Reply With Quote