Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-07-2011, 06:34 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
rating rv parks south florida

being from mich and first year rving (love it) first campground lazy days clean park.and like the classes they offer.since we bought there 10% discount.great park. next stop monument lake awsome dry camping love it.next grassy key rv park like all rv parks we've seen close sites but wider than most great people love it.miami everglades camp ground little pricey but great park location worked well as my daughter lives in miami.great workers and great neighbors.lots of activities for campers.than sun & shad for being first stay there half off.nice park 1.25 laundry just a pool good size lots and great people clean park.all these parks were clean great people well kept. know setting in mich looking at list and snow & huging grandbabbys.and god willng ak june can't wait
safe travels bob,linda &missy

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Hi new rver,
The fun is just beginning. I've been doing this since 1978. I feel the same now about traveling in a coach as I did back then. It never gets old and variety is truly the spice of life.

Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:24 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
o so i agree.we love it.just like coming home sat 3 hours from home brother called said were getting ice.so find wallmart kick in genny eat sleep came home sunday on good roads.
safe travels bob,linda& missy
Old 03-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #4

Bob and Linda, with a daughter living in Miami, I'm sure you will be back with the RV. Next time, try Larry and Penny Thompson Park. It's one of Miami's hidden treasures just below the Kendal area with easy access. We enjoyed the park while visiting my sister and used it as base and exploring the Glades. More info here Bob

RIP 'Squeaky'
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Why don't you post your reviews in our Campgrounds section? The thoughts you shared in your first post here will eventually be lost as this thread moves down the list when newer posts rise to the top.

By sharing your impressions in that section, your experiences will help our members for years to come.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by scenic route View Post
Bob and Linda, with a daughter living in Miami, I'm sure you will be back with the RV. Next time, try Larry and Penny Thompson Park. It's one of Miami's hidden treasures just below the Kendal area with easy access. We enjoyed the park while visiting my sister and used it as base and exploring the Glades. More info here Bob
tryed to get in there booked up.filled paper out for next year thanks.
safe travels bob,linda & missy