Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
Vintage RV Owners Club
RV camping near Las Vegas Convention Center

We are traveling to the SEMA show in Las Vegas October 31. Anyone know a good RV park near the Convention center that will accomodate our 30 footer?

capor is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Excel Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Sams Town or Aloha

chief02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
Fleetwood Owners Club
Arizona Charlie's Boulder RV Park on Boulder Hwy is nice and easy access to Conv Center. Sams Town RV Park is more south, also nice and easy access to Conv Center.
Las Vegas KOA at CircusCircus is real close, on the Las Vegas strip but very pricey. Easy acess to all hotels.

October is great month as it is cooling off.
Hal & Diane Neumann - 07 Southwind 34G V10
Jeep Liberty Toad. Homebase - Las Vegas,NV
Just us 2 now retired.
Neumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Breaks my heart, but I had to give up the chance for two tickets to SEMA the first of last week through a classic Mustang Forum I use. Anyway, on your question, I've lived here in Vegas since '85 and have used several different parks for various reasons over the years including just getting out of the house for the night. My first suggestion is Arizona Charlie's. Reasonable location and price. I've done two long stays there while househunting.
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers (Sandy & Sassy)
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF, Retired, Life Member: VSPA, DVA, VVA, VFW
VSPA is offline   Reply With Quote