Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #15
Fleetwood Owners Club
The success of this site stands as a statement that the policy is a good one. Not popular with everyone but one that works towards keeping the site as it was intended.

David & Gail Salisbury, NC
2003 American Eagle 42'
denochs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #16
Fleetwood Owners Club
The 3 reviews has been that way for a long time now.
It is not going to change.

Triker56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 AM   #17
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Can't upload campground review here

I get a response stating "exceeded 250 php" (or something like that). I tried twice- only attached 2 pictures the second time.
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #18
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Our Campgrounds section leaves much to be desired, I'll be the 1st to admit. I'm not crazy about the 2-step process of uploading a new campground 1st & then doing the review (rating & entering a price paid). I also can't tell you how many times an upload has timed out on me & I lost what I typed. I've found photo uploads most troublesome. Most of my pics are 2-3MB & I downsize them to under 150KB just to make the upload easier. I've also learned to:
  1. Type my comments in Notepad or in a Word document & then cut/paste into the comments box. Saves a lot of frustration when the upload freezes or times out.
  2. Enter the bare minimum info to upload a new campground (i.e. name, address & website). Once submitted & displayed, then I go in & edit my review to include the rest of the info.
All this trouble to go through just to post what should be a simple a review makes it no wonder most folks give up. But I keep at it.

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:26 AM   #19
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Thanks Lori, I'll try it.

puttin is offline   Reply With Quote