Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #71

You walked down the main dock try walking down the wings of the main dock and tieing up you boat Travellin cat and my info is correct the sewer was pluged up by bsection from someone puting fish heads and guts down the sewer. i have been there for ten years i know the info of the park you should get your facts correct
camper421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper421 View Post
You walked down the main dock try walking down the wings of the main dock and tieing up you boat Travellin cat and my info is correct the sewer was pluged up by bsection from someone puting fish heads and guts down the sewer. i have been there for ten years i know the info of the park you should get your facts correct

Ok, so B Section is not by the Bridge, the original post was that there was not sewer on the water front sites down by the bridge. There never has been sewer there. Yes there are some problems at Sunshine Key, the new Manager is working hard to get this corrected. I agree there are too many golf carts being driven all hours of the night, some of the music is too loud, although this is not by just one Culture. There are MANY people that fish there, it is a big fishing area. You saw that it was someone of the Cuban culture that put the fish down the sewer?? This happened this year?? I think not this year. How far are you going to go back??

I was on all the docks and they are fine, perfect?, no they are fine. Are all parks perfect?? This is a very old park, and could use some updates, it takes time. You don't seem willing to support new management in their endeavors. What a shame, part of the problem, not the solution.

Also you are there in the winter, so how have you been hurt by the summer crowd?? There are improvements that need to be done about some of the people that are part of the summer. This is also being worked on. There are many many good respectable people at Sunshine Key of all Cultures. They all want it to improve.

Give them some time, they are working on things. Seems to me, all you want to do is bash. Sad Are you there now?? Did you go to the park meetings? You could have voiced your concerns there in person.

Final, You did not direct me to the posts from the "Manager" saying the park in perfect, I would like very much to read the posts. Thank you for your time Camper421
Travelin Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper421 View Post
Travlin cat im not even going wast my time with what you dont know I started going to that park ten years ago and the park was full of snowbirds and some of them worked in the park in the last ten years some snowbirds are not coming back so they start a summer program from then the park went down hill . Check the paper work and you will find out that there has been sewer problems in the park but this year they dug it up and found the fish heads pluging the pipe. Yea last winter every one who paid for a slip was bitching about the and the park even said they were bad the washers and dryers dont work and go to some other web sites and you will find rude employees and a scumy park last winter when i was there the park spilled 500 gal of sewage in the front parking lot there was a big spill and nobody put lime on it the park put orange cones so people wouldnt drive thru it and drag it around the park. the people from homested come down in the winter and things start missing in the park.If you think the manager is doing there job you are stupid . prove my point if you have to have big pine police watch the park every weekend and FWC is in the park all the time .THATS NOT A PARK THAT HAS THINGS UNDER CONTROL. I was walking my poodle on a leash last newyears eve and i walked a place a cuban lady told here dog to seg-em and next to her said what did you say and the lady said i just whanted to see if my dog would seg-em.NOW THEY JUST LEt ANYTHING IN THE PARK
camper421 is offline   Reply With Quote