Ontario to British Columbia (via USA- tourist attractions, RV resorts?)?)
We are travelling in our MH from Kingston Ontario to Vancouver B.C in mid June. We plan to take the U.S route the whole way.
Does anyone have any suggestions for tourist spots (nice campgrounds, cool restaurants, waterparks, worlds largest umm Q-tip, whatever?). Please feel free to paste in a link or name of a place beside the city, state etc. We are happy to go off our main path for something new and exciting. My kids are 13, 10, 7 & 5. We are planning on taking about 10 days total.
Here is the main route we are taking once out of Canada:
- Either through Chicago or Sault Ste Marie (not sure?)
- Madison Wisconsin (Waterparks- Kalahari &/or Noahs Ark)- 2 days
- (I-90 through South Dakota)
- Sioux Falls (Yogi Bear Jellystone Park?)
- Badlands National Park
- "Bear Country" in Rapid City?
- Mount Rushmore
- Sturgis (quickly)
- Billings, Montana (horseback riding?)
- Yellowstone National Park
- Lolo Montana (Hot Springs Ranch RV resort?)
- Spokane, Washington
- Port Moody BC
Thanks very much!
99 Fleetwood Southwind 32V (Class-A)
Prior: 97 Ford Dutchman (31 Ft, Class-C)