We live about 170 miles from DW and go there several time a year. If your plan is for 5 days at DW, I agree with JavaJelly, do not tow a car. Stock up on all the food and drinks your coach can handle. We do not tow when we go to FW. You have chosen an excellent time to be at DW. The Thanksgiving crowds will be gone. The crowds should be very managable.
1. Reserve the Hoop-Dee-Do review now. It fills up fast.
2. Call DW and see what character meals you might want to reserve.
3. If a girl is one of your kids, ask about the Cinderlla Princess meal (I forget which meal). She will think you own the place after it is over. It is held in Cinderlla's castle at the MK.
4. Take the boat to Magic Kingdom.
5. We have had very good luck (over many years) with Disney transportation). We us it for all other transport needs.
6. About 10 days before you arrive call FW directly and tell them you want an easy back in site. FW is an old CG and most sites are tight to get into and out of. The site itself is okay for size.
7. For FW guests, a different park will open early each day. Take advantage of this.
8. Plan on one meal in the park. Eat other meals at the RV.
9. At the time you will be there, the Magic Kingdom will close early several nights (6PM). This is because of Mickey's Very Merry Christmes party. The party is from 7 PM to midnight. If you can, get tickets for one night. DW controls how many tickets they sell, so there are no crowds and no lines.
10. I don't mean to make this sound like a military operation, but whoever plans the activities needs to make all the arrangements/reservations now.
11. There is a riding stable at FW. If you like trail rides this is a good bet. Reserve now.
12. Consider planning some time to go to Disney Market Place/Village. That is where the absoliutely best Santa is located.
13. Lastly, whatever space is not taken up with food, pack cloths for warm and cold weather. We've been to DW the week you are going, many times. Sometimes it is warm and sometimes it is cold (for use folks from South Florida). It could be in the 70's or in the 50's. Ya just do not know.
14. If you want to know what a parent's definition of EPOCT is, PM me. You'll like the response and understand it after you go.
2005 Newmar KSDP 3910 + GMC ENVOY XUV 37K lbs Moving Down The Road
The Avatar Is Many Times Around The USA
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours