Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-27-2006, 08:27 AM   #1

We are currently staying in West Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park. This is one great park. The spaces are all gravel with the hookups in the proper place. They are very wide with ample room for even the largest rig. Everything, the park, office, bath houses, laundry are very clean and well maintained. I give it a 10 out of 10.

I must add that the staff (espically Brenda in the office) has been extremely helpfull in suggesting where to eat and things to do. They suggested taking the "Bufflo tours", which we did. The lower loop one day and the upper loop the next day. Both days where extremely informative and we saw alot of things that we would not have know about driving around on our own. Our tour guide was Jay and he knew all the right places to stop and was very good about explaining about what we were seeing.

I would strongly suggest that anyone coming to Yellowstone, stay at Grizzly RV and to take the tours before heading out on their own.

PS. I should have thanked Cruzer for recommending this campground and all the fine places in West Yellowstone.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-27-2006, 08:27 AM   #2

We are currently staying in West Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park. This is one great park. The spaces are all gravel with the hookups in the proper place. They are very wide with ample room for even the largest rig. Everything, the park, office, bath houses, laundry are very clean and well maintained. I give it a 10 out of 10.

I must add that the staff (espically Brenda in the office) has been extremely helpfull in suggesting where to eat and things to do. They suggested taking the "Bufflo tours", which we did. The lower loop one day and the upper loop the next day. Both days where extremely informative and we saw alot of things that we would not have know about driving around on our own. Our tour guide was Jay and he knew all the right places to stop and was very good about explaining about what we were seeing.

I would strongly suggest that anyone coming to Yellowstone, stay at Grizzly RV and to take the tours before heading out on their own.

PS. I should have thanked Cruzer for recommending this campground and all the fine places in West Yellowstone.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
doc

Appalachian Campers
Listen closely about sundown or a little later and hear the wolves howl.
Grizzly is a GREAT place to stay, albeit a bit more than we usually pay. Like the man said, "location, location, location".
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:26 PM   #4

We stayed in Gardiner about a mile from North entrance Arch a few weeks ago on the river for $28 a night...

2005 Itasca Sunova 30B/Workhorse
Robert & Kiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #5

I have to second RV-Boy's comments. We just got back from Grizzly on Friday and all I can say is that these owners really did their homework. This is a wonderful place to stay if you want it all. I didn't hear a thing at night, I was too tired, but I was told the same thing.

Regards,
Ben